Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

fun and challenges

December 11, 2016
during my typical work day at work, i am responsible to check my department if its clean and arrange before the shop open and follow up the deliveries incoming and out going then check the fast and slow moving items, i keep in touch with customers update them our new collections . what i've learned the honesty and handle different types of people dealing with a various signatures brand. Management motivating the newly staff hired bout product knowledge. co-workers simply and hardworking. the hardest part of the job is when you help motivate then ending with rejections. Enjoyable part of my job is Challenging.
Pros
talking
Cons
sensitive
May 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 2, 2020
Same roleSame location
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
March 30, 2020
Same location
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale