Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

football , cooking

April 13, 2016
i belive that there no difference a manger is some one who mange a team at the same time he or she needs to be a leader as well . if your are manger , you are responsible to lead your staff and set a good exapel , when hard time come for exampel no sale or no compny increase i encourage my self and my team to be patient and work hard . as handwork will have its fruit .
Pros
break time for eating
January 30, 2020
Sales Executive - Shop Head (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
July 7, 2018
Cashier / Accountant (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
good to work in paris group company with all employee and learn from this company manners and how to be a professional on work. i pray to paris group for good luck in future
Pros
good friendships
Cons
time limits
November 25, 2016
Captain Waiter (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Prepare the schedule of the staff weekly. Making inventories and borders. Helping staff to work comfortably and up sell , reduce costs. Visiting the tables , listening to guest complains and solving it . And more.....