Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Excellent customer service and managerial skills

April 11, 2017
This is a company that requires multi- tasking, as for me iam a saleslady/section incharge/cashier/storekeeper and as needed makes the daily weekly and monthly report. The compnay focuses on using the resources extravagantly benefecial to the company and to the staff as well. Focusing on the vision is probably the hardest part especially when everything comes together at once, i get used to it though. Meeting the excellence of service and recieving good feedback probably is the most enjoyable part. Having the chance to work in a multicultural environment provided me the opportunity to deal with ever changing diversity in less supervision and the privilege to speak ARABIC , RUSSIAN and ENGLISH and gain understanding of market trend, consumer preferences, administrative support and organization and brand building.
Pros
personal commision
Cons
May 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 2, 2020
Same roleSame location
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
March 30, 2020
Same location
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
  1. Excellent customer service and managerial skills