Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Confident,Energetic Retail Associate and passionate in work.

August 10, 2014
A confident, energetic Retail Assistant who is passionate about high street fashion and excited by this challenging fast paces environment. Able to take initiative and plan efficiently without having to take direction at all times. An ambitious individual who enjoys taking responsibility and has a successful background in retail sales. Now looking for a suitable position with a company where advancement is based on individual merit of performance.
May 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 2, 2020
Same roleSame location
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
March 30, 2020
Same location
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
  1. Confident,Energetic Retail Associate and passionate in work.