Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Challenging bar management

June 9, 2015
When I first started working at my current job, I feel like I am a soldier sent in a war without weapon. Firstly, I haven't been in a bar in my entire life. However, as days goes by gradually I learned to management everything and now it seems that bar's operation has been dependent on me to the point that I even feel like I am a captain of a ship or a pilot. Working with different diversities is a great challenge too but I enjoy working with my colleagues as they are so helpful and lovable. The only challenge that sometimes makes me feel so difficult to handle are the maintenance issues since our building is too old. But it still feels so much fulfilling knowing I was able to give people their happiness by the entertainment or event i bring every weekend.
May 30, 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 30, 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
March 2, 2020
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.