Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

December 6, 2016
Salaries given on time to employees, low salaries as to employees, management is difficult to be asked for staff request, no career growth, no incentives/bonus given, working more than 8 hours per day.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
long hours, no salary growth, no career growth
May 30, 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 30, 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
March 2, 2020
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
  1. BIG COMPANY, good working environment and colleagues, office supplies offered well, gained knowledge as to work experience.