Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

a company were you have are free to train yourself.

July 11, 2016
Although i was hired to work as Procurement Associate i get to work in other department such as operations coordinator, execute training's to newly joined employees under High End Brand Department. Apparently it is a company were you have to gain knowledge and experience through the given multi responsibilities entrusted to you. I can say the part of work which i enjoyed the most are from bargaining though suppliers on the procurement field and giving training's and exams to the employees which comes from different kind of nationalities.
May 30, 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 30, 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
March 2, 2020
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
  1. a company were you have are free to train yourself.