Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates144 reviews

Paris group

Good for beginners. Very good management staff. Sales management is very strict and often you get salary deductions for not abiding company policies. Overall a learning ground for freshers

Environment and Culture

Man Energy provides every employee a room for improvement and chance to grow.Displays competitive and productive attitude when problem arise.Value discipline and work progress in each project.

If you're working honestly they will blame you too much politics

They will not see what's reality what's Truth. Anybody says wrong management they accept they don't want to know what happened if they say wrong means wrong if you're right alsoThey will not appropriate you If you're working hard also they say always wrong do like this like that too complicated management

The company doesn’t honor their promises.

Don’t rely on what your offer letter says. Even if it states that you’ll receive something at a given period of time. Offer letters are just baits for you to take the job, then after you sign the papers, all promises goes out the window.

Pros

- More pay, less work. - Liked to hire A LOT of people even if there is really no specific work to do.

Cons

No growth, Everybody knows each other’s salaries, Long hours (6 days a week), Doesn’t have any COVID protocols, HR is pro-company ALL THE TIME, Appraisal depends whether the boss likes you not on your performance, You have to work for 6 VPs who are not talking to each other and have different wants, HR will give you a hard time once you leave the company, They will not release your passport easily and will hold on to it for months, Watch out for huge deductions as well

Good Training Background

Yet salary and benefits are less, I am forever grateful to this Company. They brought me here from Philippines. Since I was a fresher then, they taught me a lot.

Pros

You will learn a lot from them

Cons

Long working hours

Paris Group

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.

It is a best workplace that an employee can enhance their knowledge and careers

Paris Group International LLC is one of the fastest growing companies in the middle east. I have got a better experience from there.I could develop my skills and knowledge from there.The company always fully support their employees. During my working time I have given good opportunities to show my talents.I learned time management, frankly nature, discipline and many more from there. I am very proud to be a part of the company.

very good experience

i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale

i am productive person who loves challenges

good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.

A good company comes from good management

Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary

Fun way of sales experience

I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.

Excellent

Paris group of company in a warehouse good team work management are good supporting all staffs and I learn teamwork is a good method of our finishing goals. All staff are good attitude and behavior and good friendly. At the last working day the most enjoyable part of the job

work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding

Over 6 + years of experience in Visual Merchandising. A well-mannered retail assistant who can communicate to customers on all levels. Smart and prese

When I was in Paris group it was amazing brands to work with them but I finished my contract with them non renewal because I have some good opportunity in my country for one year contract base that’s why I leave with them.

Equal opportunity employer

In the extended period of service gained a superior level of personal and professional growth. Highly securer work atmosphere and advisable to others.

Work with alot of pressure

Working in Paris Group is great opportunity to work with retail industry they have alot of ideas and makes you grow in the future. Recommending this company to those who look for new challenge and new learning. Great staff and management.

Hard time in means of management

In short period of time of working in paris group i can see that they had been lacking concern about their staff,non proper training and some incidents of being not fair to every staff.washroom is part of your break so instead of eating properly you will save time so you can still use it going to wash room.

Pros

Incentives in every items you sale

Cons

Long working hours for about 10 hours.

Productive and fun place with ping pong table

Time just flies. You may not know when your day started and day ended. You would hate to leave the office. You know you have to be back to finish the ping pong table.

Pros

Lots of free lunches, parties with drinks

Cons

You start counting your seconds

Good But stressed

➢ Greetings customer politely. ➢ Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product. ➢ Communicate and assist customers in any way possible and as the customers may re- quire. ➢ Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint. ➢ The best relationship and explain our products the best quality and details of materials used. ➢ Advice personally if which select which is better in looking good. ➢ Monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials .

its very good pals withe good atmosphere

Coordinate the work inside the restaurant in the interior and exterior of the restaurant on a daily basis. Supervising the provision of premium service increases customer satisfaction Handle customer complaints accurately and provide appropriate solutions. Regular review of production quality and sales volume improvement. Supervision of staff appointments

Pros

they did not give food because they give food allowance but its ok

Cons

no its OK also in reasonable

fair

learned much about management,fair management,good work place,to much overtime.free meal,free ticket,free medical,you cantransfer in different locations for uplifting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paris Group International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Paris Group International LLC