papparoti

papparoti Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

productive & creative skills

my typical day at work was in Kuwait when there was three holidays together i was out of stock my major product so i ran a lot of place to find it but failed but in last i have to buy this product from my own pocket and got the lesson that we have to make the stocks in on every week . my co-workers was very nine and listenable . The hardest part of the hospitality filed is to satisfy a customer but if you did it so you will be professional.

Not giving salary !

working 2 months no salary! Very stressful, bad company! Never ever in my entire life to work again on that company! I feel too poor for the employee!

good

it is a fairly good company. the most enjoyable part of the job are the people and the camaraderie that has blossomed through the years. The management needs to focus more on their employees though.

Pros

job

Cons

Very challenging working experience

Every day is an opportunity for improvement. I have developed my interpersonal skills and i have manage how to deal with different personalities at work. Small mistake is a big deal to everyone and does not appreciate the efforts.

Pros

Cons

Almost 2 hours of travel

Product and Fun

My mind set at day to day at work is to embrace what is my job and do my duties and responsibilities. I have learned a lot during my time in the company, such as co-workers are helpful each other and having fun. The management not that real good but anyhow they are giving us what we were agreed. workplace is quite good lot of costumers and they are friendly too. the hardest part of the job is when theres a lot of orders and we are only two in the shift, and the most enjoyable part of the job is we don't feel that much of pressure because even we are that too much busy we still help each other and we embrace our job.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at papparoti?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at papparoti. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

papparoti Reviews by Location

• papparoti
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?