Oscar Lubricants logo

Oscar Lubricants Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Good Environment to work with, good company

Working in Oscar lubricants requires thought and a lot of patience, as well as constant focus while working under pressure. All workers are pleasant to work with and will assist you at anytimeThe most important you will get your salary on-time.

Outstanding workplace fostering growth and success.Proud contributor to a team achieving consistent excellence

In my professional journey, working here has been a transformative experience. The company’s culture of excellence fosters growth,creativity,and a shared commitment to success.It’s not just a job, It’s a fulfilling journey where each day brings new opportunities to contribute to something truly exceptional

Jobs at Oscar Lubricants

See more jobs

This organization respects all nationalities equally and does not believe in diversity.

In this organization, I have the independence to participate in projects that extend beyond by job responsibilities to learn something new every day.

Productive and friendly environment

Every task achieved as oscar have a strong bond of the team. I have learned to be patient and take initiative to have smooth operation.I enjoy the companh of mu colleague.

Pros

Employee of the month

Challenging and corporate

I have been working at Oscar Lubricants for the past 4 years. It is never boring. The management is constantly trying to improve the system and I am learning every day.

Oscar Lubricants insights

What people like

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction

The place full of opportunities

Comfortable office timing at the center of Dubai. Experienced and very knowledgeable supervision from the management.I gained priceless business development skills of the highest level and continue to succeed. Had traveled to different continents to extend the business and my personal goals.

Pros

Friendly working environment

Cons

International client building relationships continues after duty hours

good office and kind employee

WORK TIMING is a very good example here in Oscar., Both Management and Employees are equally observing their productivity at workplace. Employer are the good example of this.

Productive and fun workplace

- Diversity- good working enviromnent- excellent management- amazing location of the office in Dubai - job requires travelling outside UAE: great oppurtinity to discover new countries and new cultures

Pros

Good relationship between Management and the employees

Cons

less team activities during weekend

stressful environment

Iwill not recommend anyone to work here. you need to work under extreme pressure with very low pay. Management and working environment is really bad.

Do not recommend

I worked at Oscar up until one month before the end of my probation.I had to run for my life!Disastrous environment to be in.I strongly don’t recommend

Cons

Micro management

Competitive but you learn alot

Good company. The management is very demanding due to the quality oriented goals and products, but this makes it a place where you can learn and grow new skills.

Straight forward management . Management supports if the employee is sincere and hardworker

You can learn discipline and how to work straightforward and sincerity, also salary is on time. All the employees are very friendly and safe working environment especially for the ladies.

Good company that requires a competitive spirit

* Work is decent. Keep one's work finished on time and you should be fine. * Communication skills is a must due to the quality of work expected on it's employees. * The company is relatively new so position are required to be as flexible as possible.

Pros

Good People, Competition minded, High possibility of learning new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oscar Lubricants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question