Orient Insurance PJSC

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Job experience

I would like to share my 4 years of journey with Orient Insurance. Orient insurance has given me an platform to showcase my knowledge and skills, over the 4 years I've learnt a lot about the insurance market and how to handle the differnet types of clients and meet their requirements. In short,its an amazing experience to have been working with Orient Insurance.

One of the best Organization to work with

One of the best Organization to work with and the culture is well established. Team work is always motivated. being an Al Futtaim group we have several benefits.

Pros

Being Al Futtaim Group

Cons

Financial growth

A place to learn & grow, promotions on merit & stable future prospects

This Company is for who lookout for longterm stability & growth in career. Remarkable flawless management strategy with clear vision, discipline focused on business & peoples contribution. Though they are not so good payer but teh culture makes employees comfortable & secure motivated to focus on deliverables.

Pros

Stability, management, culture

Cons

salary

Overall work experience is good but no salary increament

My review about my company is overall is good. I learn new things daily and our managent is very much supportive but no salary increment. Working envirement is friendly and no politics.

Best place and secured place to work with.

Orient Insurance Company commenced operations in 1982 as a part of the reputed Al-Futtaim Group and has since recorded a progressively steady growth. The Company is counted among the leaders in the UAE insurance market. Orient Insurance Company has a paid-up capital of AED 500 Million which is significantly higher than most of the players in the market.

Pros

Best Managment and Team

Cons

Salary to be increased

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orient Insurance PJSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Orient Insurance PJSC Reviews by Location

• Orient Insurance PJSC
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?