Orient Insurance PJSC

Orient Insurance PJSC Management reviews

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Clear

Working atmosphere is good and friendly manner, Supportive team and management. Active team members. Learned lot of things from this company. Time oriented atmosphere.

productive and learning

Got good work experience from orient. Very good work culture with activities that empowers our work. Work support were given by the management as and when required.

A place to learn & grow, promotions on merit & stable future prospects

This Company is for who lookout for longterm stability & growth in career. Remarkable flawless management strategy with clear vision, discipline focused on business & peoples contribution. Though they are not so good payer but teh culture makes employees comfortable & secure motivated to focus on deliverables.

Pros

Stability, management, culture

Cons

salary

Productive, best learning platform

* It's good to be an employee with the current company * learned so many things related to products and services * Management is very good * Culture in the workplace is good * The hardest part of the job is achieving targets * It's very enjoyable when the targets are met and incentives are gained.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and fun loving place to work

I thoroughly enjoyed with my colleagues and my boss.Learned a lot while working.It was a challenging role but my management made it so easier by helping me achieving my targets.

Very wide manahement

Nice place to learn Good learning culture Very tight guideline to finish the work No proper chain of command and delegation of authority High turnover of employee

Pros

Good food

Cons

Long hour

A pro sales management is wonderful environment

It is a wonderful to work. Helpful management and excellent underwriting team. The timing are flexible and supporting colleagues. Management is focused.

Pros

Great discounts within the group.

Cons

Can not think of any

Workplace is pro employees

The typical day at work is from 9am to 6pm. I have learned to depend on myself in creating the market. The management generally pro employees and my co workers are warm and hospitable in the manner of work related. the hardest part of the job is I spend my own expenses in traveling and building market. the most enjoyable part of the job is I was able to meet different nationalities inside and out of the company. And lastly, I admired my superior for his dedication in all the support that I needed.

sales life

Actually i am in life department.Basically my job is to convinced the cleints and i learned a lots from this company, about the market of UAE.The management of orient is very good even my co-workers most of them are very helpfull.But to sell the insurance product is very hard especially the difficult part is get an appintment with the clients.The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet with diffrent type of peoples with diffrent mentality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orient Insurance PJSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Orient Insurance PJSC Reviews by Location