Orient Insurance PJSC

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

Job experience

I would like to share my 4 years of journey with Orient Insurance. Orient insurance has given me an platform to showcase my knowledge and skills, over the 4 years I've learnt a lot about the insurance market and how to handle the differnet types of clients and meet their requirements. In short,its an amazing experience to have been working with Orient Insurance.

Nice place, Good leadership, sometimes will have to stretch for extended hours but it will be a good challenging condition. Scope for individual development is there.

Good Learning experience regarding underwriting and well guided help from seniors to understand the basic logic's and basic terms of underwriting to improve our skill sets

productive and learning

Got good work experience from orient. Very good work culture with activities that empowers our work. Work support were given by the management as and when required.

An enjoyable experience

Fine working there. A conglomerate with a plethora of opportunities . A very enjoyable and challenging experience to set up the individual life department in Orient Insurance. Enjoyed facing and overcoming other challenging assignments.

A place to learn & grow, promotions on merit & stable future prospects

This Company is for who lookout for longterm stability & growth in career. Remarkable flawless management strategy with clear vision, discipline focused on business & peoples contribution. Though they are not so good payer but teh culture makes employees comfortable & secure motivated to focus on deliverables.

Pros

Stability, management, culture

Cons

salary

Fun and friendly work place

Orient was a good platform for me to learn in detail about Insurance. Due to my pro activeness and initiative to learn more i even got good promotion during my work tenure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orient Insurance PJSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Orient Insurance PJSC Reviews by Location