Orient Insurance PJSC

Orient Insurance PJSC Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Clear

Working atmosphere is good and friendly manner, Supportive team and management. Active team members. Learned lot of things from this company. Time oriented atmosphere.

Orient helped me to utilize my skills and now I am a skilled person

A very professional platform for a job. A friendly and family culture Multinational Insurance Company A group of companies A subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group

productive and learning

Got good work experience from orient. Very good work culture with activities that empowers our work. Work support were given by the management as and when required.

Interactive Multicultural team

Ability to meet customer across the world, most of them from India following Pakistan, Philippines, Arabs, so on. Rates seems to be on higher side when you look at Motor Insurance but Orient offer competitive rate for fleets and corporate clients.

One of the best Organization to work with

One of the best Organization to work with and the culture is well established. Team work is always motivated. being an Al Futtaim group we have several benefits.

Pros

Being Al Futtaim Group

Cons

Financial growth

A place to learn & grow, promotions on merit & stable future prospects

This Company is for who lookout for longterm stability & growth in career. Remarkable flawless management strategy with clear vision, discipline focused on business & peoples contribution. Though they are not so good payer but teh culture makes employees comfortable & secure motivated to focus on deliverables.

Pros

Stability, management, culture

Cons

salary

Productive, best learning platform

* It's good to be an employee with the current company * learned so many things related to products and services * Management is very good * Culture in the workplace is good * The hardest part of the job is achieving targets * It's very enjoyable when the targets are met and incentives are gained.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and fun loving place to work

I thoroughly enjoyed with my colleagues and my boss.Learned a lot while working.It was a challenging role but my management made it so easier by helping me achieving my targets.

Overall work experience is good but no salary increament

My review about my company is overall is good. I learn new things daily and our managent is very much supportive but no salary increment. Working envirement is friendly and no politics.

Very wide manahement

Nice place to learn Good learning culture Very tight guideline to finish the work No proper chain of command and delegation of authority High turnover of employee

Pros

Good food

Cons

Long hour

A pro sales management is wonderful environment

It is a wonderful to work. Helpful management and excellent underwriting team. The timing are flexible and supporting colleagues. Management is focused.

Pros

Great discounts within the group.

Cons

Can not think of any

Workplace is pro employees

The typical day at work is from 9am to 6pm. I have learned to depend on myself in creating the market. The management generally pro employees and my co workers are warm and hospitable in the manner of work related. the hardest part of the job is I spend my own expenses in traveling and building market. the most enjoyable part of the job is I was able to meet different nationalities inside and out of the company. And lastly, I admired my superior for his dedication in all the support that I needed.

Target base job

end of the closing day work under pressure cooperative friendly when you have not reached target when target is finished

Pros

Year quarter parties, & commisions

Cons

under pressure

financial advisor and saes experiene in dubai

Typical day of my work is the day in which i received top performer award in the seond month. llearned about uae market and the oppertunities. the hardest part came when the uae funds camedown and it became tough to sel the ulips.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orient Insurance PJSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Orient Insurance PJSC Reviews by Location

• Orient Insurance PJSC
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?