Orient Insurance PJSC

Orient Insurance PJSC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Working atmosphere is good and friendly manner, Supportive team and management. Active team members. Learned lot of things from this company. Time oriented atmosphere.

Nice place, Good leadership, sometimes will have to stretch for extended hours but it will be a good challenging condition. Scope for individual development is there.

Job experience

I would like to share my 4 years of journey with Orient Insurance. Orient insurance has given me an platform to showcase my knowledge and skills, over the 4 years I've learnt a lot about the insurance market and how to handle the differnet types of clients and meet their requirements. In short,its an amazing experience to have been working with Orient Insurance.

Orient helped me to utilize my skills and now I am a skilled person

A very professional platform for a job. A friendly and family culture Multinational Insurance Company A group of companies A subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group

Good Learning experience regarding underwriting and well guided help from seniors to understand the basic logic's and basic terms of underwriting to improve our skill sets

productive and learning

Got good work experience from orient. Very good work culture with activities that empowers our work. Work support were given by the management as and when required.

Great learning platform

Handling and developing all classes of Insurance( Employee Benefit and General) Gaining new business by identifying and exploring opportunities in the local market. Designing the most effective insurance program, taking a number of factors into account relevant to the customer Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients. Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients. Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with clients Ensuring credibility with clients by acquiring detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitor products. Monitoring and reporting on performance of the Portfolio.

Interactive Multicultural team

Ability to meet customer across the world, most of them from India following Pakistan, Philippines, Arabs, so on. Rates seems to be on higher side when you look at Motor Insurance but Orient offer competitive rate for fleets and corporate clients.

An enjoyable experience

Fine working there. A conglomerate with a plethora of opportunities . A very enjoyable and challenging experience to set up the individual life department in Orient Insurance. Enjoyed facing and overcoming other challenging assignments.

Productive and good work environment.

Orient is one of Alfuttim group a leading company in the UAE insurance market with a good landmark in UAE. A wide range of product and service. Banca has a great variety of partnerships.

One of the best Organization to work with

One of the best Organization to work with and the culture is well established. Team work is always motivated. being an Al Futtaim group we have several benefits.

Pros

Being Al Futtaim Group

Cons

Financial growth

A place to learn & grow, promotions on merit & stable future prospects

This Company is for who lookout for longterm stability & growth in career. Remarkable flawless management strategy with clear vision, discipline focused on business & peoples contribution. Though they are not so good payer but teh culture makes employees comfortable & secure motivated to focus on deliverables.

Pros

Stability, management, culture

Cons

salary

Productive, best learning platform

* It's good to be an employee with the current company * learned so many things related to products and services * Management is very good * Culture in the workplace is good * The hardest part of the job is achieving targets * It's very enjoyable when the targets are met and incentives are gained.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and fun loving place to work

I thoroughly enjoyed with my colleagues and my boss.Learned a lot while working.It was a challenging role but my management made it so easier by helping me achieving my targets.

Overall work experience is good but no salary increament

My review about my company is overall is good. I learn new things daily and our managent is very much supportive but no salary increment. Working envirement is friendly and no politics.

Best place and secured place to work with.

Orient Insurance Company commenced operations in 1982 as a part of the reputed Al-Futtaim Group and has since recorded a progressively steady growth. The Company is counted among the leaders in the UAE insurance market. Orient Insurance Company has a paid-up capital of AED 500 Million which is significantly higher than most of the players in the market.

Pros

Best Managment and Team

Cons

Salary to be increased

Very wide manahement

Nice place to learn Good learning culture Very tight guideline to finish the work No proper chain of command and delegation of authority High turnover of employee

Pros

Good food

Cons

Long hour

Fun and friendly work place

Orient was a good platform for me to learn in detail about Insurance. Due to my pro activeness and initiative to learn more i even got good promotion during my work tenure.

A pro sales management is wonderful environment

It is a wonderful to work. Helpful management and excellent underwriting team. The timing are flexible and supporting colleagues. Management is focused.

Pros

Great discounts within the group.

Cons

Can not think of any

Workplace is pro employees

The typical day at work is from 9am to 6pm. I have learned to depend on myself in creating the market. The management generally pro employees and my co workers are warm and hospitable in the manner of work related. the hardest part of the job is I spend my own expenses in traveling and building market. the most enjoyable part of the job is I was able to meet different nationalities inside and out of the company. And lastly, I admired my superior for his dedication in all the support that I needed.

sales life

Actually i am in life department.Basically my job is to convinced the cleints and i learned a lots from this company, about the market of UAE.The management of orient is very good even my co-workers most of them are very helpfull.But to sell the insurance product is very hard especially the difficult part is get an appintment with the clients.The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet with diffrent type of peoples with diffrent mentality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orient Insurance PJSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Orient Insurance PJSC Reviews by Location