Oracle

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,374 reviews

Ok.

Leave and come back. No talent management. Very big focus on the cloud. You need to be able to handle a fast-moving environment, you must also be good in networking in house and outhouse.

Great place to work for

Work Environment was perfect and professional however missing several area of development such as the direction of the market and trends in the IT industry

Pros

Technology and business process

Cons

Career Path and Learning Curve

No review

It was nice working with Oracle Team althougn I was hired by third party Gulf IMS this company is really poor and they literally made me fool and didn't provide Salary.

Good

Oracle Corporation is a maltinational organization, having a very good organizational culture where an employee gets a fair chance of learning and performing.

Great place to learn

Great work culture and a lots of learning. Management is supportive. Good work life personal life balance. I play the role of a trusted adviser for the Sales Vice President.

Energetic environment to work in

I had a really good time doing my internship at Oracle, Dubai. The work place culture was really warm and friendly. I learnt a lot about Cloud Computing and the best part of the office is the Foosball table and the Recreational room.

international atmosphere

V. Good Place to work if you like to be in a sales organization. Lot of travel. No attendance system, depends on you. You manage your self all the time

Fun workplace that takes their work seriously

I interned for one month and in that one month they asked me what I would be interested in, what field I would like to grow in. I learned to develop a basic application. I learned what a real workplace environment is like. Would definitely like to go back there.

Pros

Flexibility

Great place to work, Recommended!

Fast pacing challenging environment providing enormous opportunities for the career and personal development at the leading edge of the digital disruption.

Good and stable multi national

Highly sales driven organization. If your career is not in direct sales, there are better options than Oracle in this region. Overall, good company and culture.

Jobs at Oracle

See more jobs

Great place to work. Wonderful work life balance. Good Benefits, Wide exposure to projects. Good travel opportunities Good Career Growth opportunities

Nice Place to Work For new technologies and a lot of training

Nice company to work for a lot of advantages and bonuses if you have the good skills it takes than you can become rich as its very rewarding when getting deals in Oracle

Pros

Nice offices and nice environment

Professional company to work

Oracle is a very professional company with an excellent work culture. Good culture and a sales driven organization with a complete focus on sales and marketing process.

Pros

Good policies

Great learning experience, pressurizing environment

I learnt a lot at Oracle and I will be forever grateful, it is a sales school and a perfect start to a career in software sales in my opinion. The environment isn't too comforting however, I worked with great people but also some tough to deal with people. Hard work was a given, if you were not on top of your numbers every quarter you would not survive, and the numbers to reach are not a walk in the park either.

Pros

Money, commission

Cons

Culture, management

Ok

Good company to work for. Great commissions for the sales roles. Sales pressure exists. Very dynamic organization. Will recommend for any sales role in Oracle.

Great place to work, hard to let go

I felt like an important part of a well-oiled machine. I gained interpersonal skills; greeting CEOS at Oracle HQ in Abu Dhabi over the years and being one of the founders of Abu Dhabi offices was a great honour, as well as general knowledge about Oracle software and hardware. My colleagues were great to work with, the only hardest part of the job, honestly, was leaving.

Pros

Better pay with benefits, Interacting with great leaders and know their experiences which motivated me to grow, Internal Training, Company Events

Cons

No job security

Very good working environment and organization's culture

The six years I have spent with Oracle was full of learning and development experiences. Working with diverse nationalities enabled me to enhance my communication skills and widened my horizon.

Learned the working ethics and culture

Company with strong working ethics. As an Intern I was able to learn quite a few important and useful skills such as website desiging and how is the market operating in terms of marketing.

In a massive corporation your still an important individual

Oracle has an incredible culture of employees looking after one another, whether its mentoring new starters, helping you progress your career, pushing you to increase your skill set or even supporting you when you need it for personal matters, this makes Oracle one of the greatest companies to work for. Its a very secure career, your pushed to challenge yourself everyday and the progression and new opportunities within the company are literally limitless. You will get out of Oracle what you put into it.

Its a good experience but networking is the key to success

Oracle is a great school to learn and work hard, but it counts more to be well connected than having great skills or potential. The management in some locations is still young and poor so they lack attitude and leading skills. The management prefers to step on you so they can rise instead of investing in you.

Benefits

Cons

Communication with upper level of management

Educational and Fun

It was a true eye-opening experience. I was welcomed into a digital, dynamic atmosphere that is adapting to the fast-changing technological industry. It was a great experience being in a fun environment, all the executives were open to educate the new comers and welcome us to the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K