Oracle logo
Oracle

Oracle Employee Reviews

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,346 reviews

Ok.

Leave and come back. No talent management. Very big focus on the cloud. You need to be able to handle a fast-moving environment, you must also be good in networking in house and outhouse.

Great place to work for

Work Environment was perfect and professional however missing several area of development such as the direction of the market and trends in the IT industry

Pros

Technology and business process

Cons

Career Path and Learning Curve

Politics and Backstabbing

Depending on the BU and VP, I worked with Oracle Digital (apps team) in Dubai, and the environment was terrible. VP has favourite people syndrome, to the extent of elevating people who are non-achievers. I left the company after almost 8 years due to this person - who is still working there :)

No review

It was nice working with Oracle Team althougn I was hired by third party Gulf IMS this company is really poor and they literally made me fool and didn't provide Salary.

Fun place, collaborative

You get you individual freedom to achieve your kpi. Payments are always on time. Workplace is fun but stressful at times. There is no performance review or appraisals ever, so you stay where you join forever. Wish the management stresses more on performance appraisals and give a clear growth plan for deserving candidates.

Good

Oracle Corporation is a maltinational organization, having a very good organizational culture where an employee gets a fair chance of learning and performing.

Great place to learn

Great work culture and a lots of learning. Management is supportive. Good work life personal life balance. I play the role of a trusted adviser for the Sales Vice President.

Energetic environment to work in

I had a really good time doing my internship at Oracle, Dubai. The work place culture was really warm and friendly. I learnt a lot about Cloud Computing and the best part of the office is the Foosball table and the Recreational room.

international atmosphere

V. Good Place to work if you like to be in a sales organization. Lot of travel. No attendance system, depends on you. You manage your self all the time

Good environment but lot of travel

International culture Extremely lot of travel Result oriented servinf all GCC countries Good collaboration between depts. Sales is the leading dept. ... ... ...

Jobs at Oracle

See more jobs

Good Compensation, poor working environment

Good Compensation, poor working environment. The Oracle Financial Services GBU has little in common with the core company. Culture still very much that of iFlex and likely you'll be discriminated against if you're not from iFlex's original country. You can just negotiate a decent pay though and work through the toxicity.

Fun workplace that takes their work seriously

I interned for one month and in that one month they asked me what I would be interested in, what field I would like to grow in. I learned to develop a basic application. I learned what a real workplace environment is like. Would definitely like to go back there.

Pros

Flexibility

Professional organization with clear vision and mission

Marketing, Sales, Management, Leadership, Demand Generation, New Business Development, P&L Management, Key Account Management, Business Management, High Growth Strategy, Strategic Planning, Tactical Execution, Customer Relationship Management, Contract Negotiations, Accelerated Deals Closure, Budgeting & Forecasting, Team Co-ordination, team Training & Development, Communication Networking Sales Focus Skills: • P&L Management/Accountability. • Contract Negotiations. • Domestic/Global Sales Growth. • Service Strategies/Solutions. • Sales Pipeline Sustainability. • Niche Market Development. • Process Redesign/Streamlining. • Joint Ventures, Alliances & Partnerships. • Sales Force Training, Mentoring & Performance Management

Pros

environment

Cons

Pressure

Great place to work, Recommended!

Fast pacing challenging environment providing enormous opportunities for the career and personal development at the leading edge of the digital disruption.

Good and stable multi national

Highly sales driven organization. If your career is not in direct sales, there are better options than Oracle in this region. Overall, good company and culture.

Great place to work. Wonderful work life balance. Good Benefits, Wide exposure to projects. Good travel opportunities Good Career Growth opportunities

Nice Place to Work For new technologies and a lot of training

Nice company to work for a lot of advantages and bonuses if you have the good skills it takes than you can become rich as its very rewarding when getting deals in Oracle

Pros

Nice offices and nice environment

Professional company to work

Oracle is a very professional company with an excellent work culture. Good culture and a sales driven organization with a complete focus on sales and marketing process.

Pros

Good policies

Great learning experience, pressurizing environment

I learnt a lot at Oracle and I will be forever grateful, it is a sales school and a perfect start to a career in software sales in my opinion. The environment isn't too comforting however, I worked with great people but also some tough to deal with people. Hard work was a given, if you were not on top of your numbers every quarter you would not survive, and the numbers to reach are not a walk in the park either.

Pros

Money, commission

Cons

Culture, management

Ok

Good company to work for. Great commissions for the sales roles. Sales pressure exists. Very dynamic organization. Will recommend for any sales role in Oracle.

Typical dynamic company with visionary strategy

Good in forward thinking, Very active and dynamic to adapt to market demands. Very focused on delivery and to adapt to customer direction. Flexible and quick in making business driven decisions.

Pros

Quick decision making

Cons

too many changes in sales structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K