On The Wood Restaurant

On The Wood Restaurant Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews

You will learn lots kind of job inside the restaurant

On the wood (uae) is giving a huge opportunity to all especially those who just started . Knowledge, how to communicate proper………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Pros

tips

Good Experienced

Everything that you will experienced here are the things will defines a Bad Management for the "Employees". So If you still have days in your visa try to find another place to work or you will surely regret it. Employees will pay for Id's and medical. No Insurance Card. They don't give payslip and salay is given to us late compare to others.

Good Experienced

It's an overwhelming experienced that I will forever cherished. I'm glad that I worked here because now I know the difference of Good and Bad Envirorment. I worked inside as steward.

Pros

I finished my contract

Cons

We pay for Id's and Medical. No Insurance Card for Staff. No Pay Slip

Good working colleague

It is good to work here due to the most of the employees are filipino. Always have a positive outlook in every situations. With regards to career advancement it was lacking.

Productive Work Place with On The Wood Restaurant

My position as the kitchen staff in On the Wood really helped me to work under pressure. Having to keep a kitchen clean and ensure all the required ingredients are fresh was challenging at first, but once I got into the swing of things It was easy. Currently, I am now responsible for working with the manager and chef of the kitchen in the preparing of Arabic salad, Fruit

Every steps are really good & tallentful.

Actually I did not work with wood restaurant before but it is very clear to me that the Management system of this Restaurant is indeed Praia able. Therefore, I personally am very interested to work with this Restaurant.

Stressful Environment

Only at the start when you are new, the threatment is good. Salary is so low. Long duty hours. No improvement. No freedom. No trust for their staffs. Accomodation is not good.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, always paying for your mistakes, very low salary, not allowed to use the comfort room. no locker for staffs.

Good for freshers. not satisfying for experienced job seekers

-low salary (benefits and stuffs, etc) -long duty hours -mostly no rest days -no balance for Life-Work (all work, no life) -very exhausting work effort

Pros

nothing

Cons

stressful environment

Am ready to start

I have all qualities of a good helper Thank you so muc Am flexible and fit to reach ,walking , kneeling,repetition and friendly Lifting please hire me

Satisfied

Like to change and looking to other new and good job and improve my self more and more. i like to continue my work in dubai and be more stable to support my family in my home country

Boring and less enjoyable work and no chance for advancement.

The daily routine is pretty much the same, you open the shop very early and make preparations such as cutting vegetables and defrosting dough. The management doesn't seem to care much about the employees as long as they get their profit every month. Overall I only took this job so I can stay in U.A.E. because during that time my tourist visa was expiring.

Pros

Free accommodation and transportation

Cons

long hours and broken shifts

Job work/ salary benefits/ management

I learned a lot from my present company now, they trained me well here. its a good experience working with such a very professional managers and co staff. we have very good team work.

Pros

we have free allowance

Cons

12 hours working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On The Wood Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

On The Wood Restaurant Reviews by Location