Oman Technical Contracting L.L.C

Oman Technical Contracting L.L.C Culture reviews

Clear

Good knowledge in HVAC and Plumbing.

everyday is a special day for everybody so is to me also. I learnt a lot in Oman Technical where I found skilled and supportive seniors. Management is really appreciable and co-workers are co-operative and skilled. Actually, all the parts of my job were quite interesting and i really enjoyed working in different phase of different services. The most enjoyable part of the job were to achieve the goal in a specific time that is a challenge for all but its really not for me..

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Worst

Worst company.... delayed salary for 3-4 months... work pressure is high...no appreciation for hardwork.... backstabbing politics is the main issue...management is not Good..

Worst Firm to work for

It's worst to work for a firm like Oman Technical. Hectic schedule for work. Four hours traveling from site to home. Salary is delayed for at least 3 months. No appreciation for hard work. Politics all around. Only favoritism prevail. You won't be appreciated for hard work you will only be appreciated if you do back biting and politics. Worst Firm ever. And worst management ever.

Work Place Culture

Personality and the organization. It's what makes the business unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Positive workplace culture attracts talent, drives engagement, impacts happiness and satisfaction, and affects performance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oman Technical Contracting L.L.C. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9