Oman Technical Contracting L.L.C

Oman Technical Contracting L.L.C Employee Reviews

It was good working with oman technical only issue is with the Organisation and overall management of the company. The company doesn't work in an organized manner and lack of planning, Major issue was with the salary, It was always uncertainty that when does the company give salaries

worked as dc for DHA project

company had some wonderful projects like burj khalifa latifa hozpital Dubai Health Authority and working environment and management was also very good.

Pros

experience of hospital projects

Cons

salary excurssion

Former engineer

Salary delayed for 4-5 months , management not good, no official work , excess work load 12hr duty. Management used vulgar language for small issues, no appreciation for individuals ,hardly one project,overall struggling company, you can’t do any financial planning.

Worst

Worst company.... delayed salary for 3-4 months... work pressure is high...no appreciation for hardwork.... backstabbing politics is the main issue...management is not Good..

Learned

I learned more types of work and a good experience in oman technical contracting LLC. I worked in many different sites of Emaar like address Hotel Dubai mall and many more.

Worst Firm to work for

It's worst to work for a firm like Oman Technical. Hectic schedule for work. Four hours traveling from site to home. Salary is delayed for at least 3 months. No appreciation for hard work. Politics all around. Only favoritism prevail. You won't be appreciated for hard work you will only be appreciated if you do back biting and politics. Worst Firm ever. And worst management ever.

Bad Experience

A very Bad experience. No officially notified in any matters. i dont have much words to say it was a bad experience. they have no proper management.

Work Place Culture

Personality and the organization. It's what makes the business unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Positive workplace culture attracts talent, drives engagement, impacts happiness and satisfaction, and affects performance.

Freindly working environment

Day starts with Roles and responsibility. I learned Commercial and contractual things. Mangement is friendly and wide open.There is nothing clode door for any problems.

Oppurtunity

A institute that provides opportunity to take challenging roles. Basically into MEP works. Now commenced into Solar operation projects. Had good strength of Manpower and client bank.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oman Technical Contracting L.L.C?

Company Environment not good for me

the company management is very good they always support me when i am in trouble.other company staff always create trouble for me.i learn never trust the people who very close to you in company.doing work here is my hardest part the most enjoyable part of the job is when i found new job and i will give my resignation.

Pros

Accommodation and Transportation

Cons

normal timing

Good knowledge in HVAC and Plumbing.

everyday is a special day for everybody so is to me also. I learnt a lot in Oman Technical where I found skilled and supportive seniors. Management is really appreciable and co-workers are co-operative and skilled. Actually, all the parts of my job were quite interesting and i really enjoyed working in different phase of different services. The most enjoyable part of the job were to achieve the goal in a specific time that is a challenge for all but its really not for me..

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

enjoying the work with colleges

Some times we work for 36 hrs. continues. I learned a lot in this company i started with low current works and day by day i gain full MEP works They are good with the employees i am working very hard for the company. During night work is very enjoyable. My co-workers are very nice with me.

Pros

projects bonus

Cons

Overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oman Technical Contracting L.L.C. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9