Oasis Metal Manufacturing LLC

United Arab Emirates8 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Productive workplace

Good working atmosphere but salary is very low and food allowance is much less compared to other companies and also management is cut the ot of workers in much times

Pros

Owned lunch

Cons

10hours

In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. Utilize this question as a way to drive home the facts that you are aware of the skills necessary for the position, that you have those skills and that you have the experience to prove it.

sucessully completed the projects with in the dead lines

we have started a new product in our company in my guidance and after a long pressure hours and hard work with a team spirit we succesfully make it happen. the most important learning is that planning in advance and executing the plan even with a lot of troubles we faced is one of the chaling job. we started with the workers with a zero knowledge, but after a short period of training and tool box talk with the workers we succesfully started the actual production with out any fatal or major damages to the companies property and also health and saftey issues. the hardest part of the job was to make the client happy by making all the team effort the most enjoyable part is when we clear the client inspection in front of the client with a smile and earn his trust towards the company for a healthy relationship between the production and the top management.

Pros

a cup of tea and a cold glass of water

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oasis Metal Manufacturing LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Oasis Metal Manufacturing LLC Reviews by Location