NURSERY SCHOOL

NURSERY SCHOOL Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Kind of difficult at first as it is with all jobs but later gained experience and it was fun irrespective of some difficulties which are manageable.

I had fun, enjoyed, working with kids has always been my dream irrespective of other factors you can always be cheered up by the kids, they are angels who make people happy and forget their problems, It's a pleasure working with them and I love helping them as well. They have unconditional love

Pros

Happiness Teamwork Free transport Off days Not working for long hours

Cons

You have to be very patient and strong

Its very pleasure to work with children

Nursery nurse job is a challenging one, each and every time the children need attention. Mainly the nirse should assess the hygiene and personal care of the children.

productive

I learned knowledge about being management and culture of my work. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning while giving knowledge to those new employees of our company.

a bit hard but enjoy

the work is little bit pressured, i learned time management.teacher with me is treating me good thats why no tension as well as my co-asst teacher is fair. the hardest part of the job when the student or children dont listen to me and during bus time since some grades students are hard headed though i enjoyed the work.

Pros

no free

Cons

long time

Enjoy and had fun with the kids

Sometimes its hard to work with the small kids especially when they crying too much.But at the end of the day I enjoy it specially when the kids are smiling with u and give you a hug.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NURSERY SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

NURSERY SCHOOL Reviews by Location