NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL

United Arab Emirates44 reviews

Clear
2.6Job Security & Advancement

Good company

You'll get good experience to work with international clients. Increment in position and can enhance your skills. Way too professional when comes to client coordination.Highly recommended

Pros

Increment in position

Cons

Best company!!! I started as customer service and sales person and today i am an area manager.When i applied this job they hired me due to my sales background. I was a property consultant, i got this opportunity and started working with them back in end of 2011.Since first month till now i became 23 times employee of the month.i learnt alot from this company. I wasnt perfect when i joined.Owner of the company is the best leader/teacher i have ever came across.He make sure people working with him are smart and appreciated.

Pros

Appriciation for good work

Cons

Not much

Nstyle international is a big Company that will mold your work experience. You will learn more about customer service and will enhance your multi-tasking skills

Productive and fun environment especially during the training

I really appreciate of being a part of Nstyle International as I learnt a lot and was given a good opportunity to grow my knowledge. They are very generous of giving other people an opportunity from being a Floor attendant to being a technician is a good opportunity for for them to change their life. They are supported with Trainers to learn everything and they are giving all the knowledge to the staff until they become stronger and ready to deal with clients.

Productive and innovative

Organically grown in the past 20 years , Nstyle international is definitely one of the leading players in the beauty industry market locally and globally.

Fun workplace

I am so grateful I was hired at Nstyle International. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career . The managers will always motivates you and help you achieve your goals.

Good environment

Since , I worked with Nstyle International I have learned, how to be professional and elegant in workplace the same time staffs are really good to worked with, they help me to enhance my capabilities.

Stressful place

I had the worst experience working in Nstyle Beauty Lounge,technicians are hired from different countries and treated them like slaves.Overload stress is given to the technicians and good income generation expection is demanded .Working in this company made me loose my confidence though I was capable of performing much better.Hence I don't recommended anyone to this company!

its ok so far

company is good but I want to explore and share my thoughts, and knowledge with another field of work. and I learned a lot of things and this company especially when it comes to patience you must learn to understand the companies rules and regulations for you to stay longer. the work culture here I can say is very ok becauce my co-workers are nice and we support and help each other.

This company is one of the worst and not even bothering to come over to meet all the complaint in twafouq and not giving the settlement for almost 3months. Salary is always late. Accommodation is no electricity. Management is like a robot hr is not acting as HR. Not helpful at all.this kind of company should be close as this is one of the toxic of Dubai.

Nstyle

Good company. Quality products. Quality service. Innovative company. Diversity. Organized. Work environment safe. Regular Training for staff is there.

Good market and customers

More push on sales but poor in management and staff handling. No job security. You can be terminated anytime without proper investigation. Good Locations but poor in marketing

Pros

Big Company

Cons

They don't value their staff accordingly.

Typical workplace, lots of challenges and learning

My working experience with NStyle was truly a memorable one. There never was an ordinary day as every day was filled with surprises and unexpected events. It was hectic but a great venue for learning and growth.

Lovely employees but dealing it management for employee issues is not an easy task

Learned a lot from my head- who was my mentor at Apparel Group

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL