NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL

NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews for Nail Technician

productive

i learn to be flexible anytime,anywhere,..give your best to your clients so they will come back to you,, Costumer service is the most..

Worst company. Dont ever come and work here

You come to do nails but they call you animals becuase you can not sell products for them. You get very late salary. They keep your paper so they know how to make you do things that are not your specialty. Warning!!! Dont ever come and work here. You will regret deeply, everyday in your life will be a stresful day and you wonder how you can get our of here.

Pros

Nope.

Cons

Bossy, long hours without pay, be called animals, forced to sell, delay salary as always. Dont expect they treat you nice here.

Caulege are nice but management are bad

Too much tension too much target but low salary. If the client complain and they will not pay. Therapist, hairdresser and nail technician will pay. Always terminating some worker. It's not happy to work.

Pros

Food allowance and free accommodation and transportation

Cons

10 hours but always overtime

i am always enjoy my work with team and familiar with them

i am hard worker and smart worker too i believe to work as a team. i like to face the new challenges.i love my job and always know how to enjoy my work

productive and fun work place

very busy yet fun daily routine.provides very nice training and encourage staff to widen knowledge.

Pros

fraa training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8