NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL

NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Nstyle international is a big Company that will mold your work experience. You will learn more about customer service and will enhance your multi-tasking skills

Change the management.. there's no humanity at all in this company

Delay salary Less salary due to pandemic 70% 80% depends on saleExtra hours which is very hard to askNo visa until you will have penalty and absconding case

Pros

Fun place specially your colleagues

Productive and moreover a challenging work experience

I would say anywhere an individual works he or she has to be passionate about it otherwise no company will be good enough to work with. For me it was a most dignified experience and also there were times when I have learned from my mistakes with seniors and the most supportive boss. He gives you full support as he expects productive results. Which I believe every owner does .no one is running a charity show out here you give and take the best. This is all about it. I will rate this company to be the best place to learn and make yourself stronger in long run.

Pros

Best in industry

من أسوأ الشركات

مابنصح حدا يشتغل فيها شركة سيئة وبتاخر بالرواتب وبتاكل لحقوق

Pros

لا يوجد

Cons

مافي بريك غداء حقيقي

No emirates ID provided

Late salary,no emirates ID only visa,No respect very bad management in office they push you to sell products like crazy,working only to finish contract , Very bad company,No care also deductions on salary for sickleave

Pros

Staff helping each other

Cons

They care only sales sales sales no overtime pay

High expectation high performing but generous rewards

Smart and analytical company cultureHigh performance and results orientedA lot of room for development and growthConstructive and problem solving professional approach towards work

Pros

Rewards loyalty

Cons

High staff turn-over

Hard Work is the key to success

workplace is nice because the staff are friendly and supportive , everybody will treated with respect.here you can enhance your skillsgood Teamwork

Pros

free lunch for busy dayslong hours

Cons

Best company!!! I started as customer service and sales person and today i am an area manager.When i applied this job they hired me due to my sales background. I was a property consultant, i got this opportunity and started working with them back in end of 2011.Since first month till now i became 23 times employee of the month.i learnt alot from this company. I wasnt perfect when i joined.Owner of the company is the best leader/teacher i have ever came across.He make sure people working with him are smart and appreciated.

Pros

Appriciation for good work

Cons

Not much

Productive and fun environment especially during the training

I really appreciate of being a part of Nstyle International as I learnt a lot and was given a good opportunity to grow my knowledge. They are very generous of giving other people an opportunity from being a Floor attendant to being a technician is a good opportunity for for them to change their life. They are supported with Trainers to learn everything and they are giving all the knowledge to the staff until they become stronger and ready to deal with clients.

Dont work with them

They don’t pay the salary the management is horrible they let you sign the contract then they don’t pay you !!!! Be carful of this company they are pan in uae many times no visa no money

Cons

Long hours no visa

Very bad stressful company

Not recommended at all they have lots of cons there You will regret working with them Never on time salary and very high target and each month higher Owners and top management dealing with team so bad as they talk rude to you they are not paying therapist overtime if they work extra and if you want to leave they will try to couse problems

Cons

Long hours no payment

Productive and innovative

Organically grown in the past 20 years , Nstyle international is definitely one of the leading players in the beauty industry market locally and globally.

Fun workplace

I am so grateful I was hired at Nstyle International. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career . The managers will always motivates you and help you achieve your goals.

Very poor

Very stressful work place not due to workloads but they made you to beg for your salary.. The management were very demanding to the staff..And they made their hairstylist like a baby so in the end the low position had nothing to do. Don't ever come to this company.

not Profesional

Salary late, anytime transfer you to any store you will be informed befor one day only, every things going in randomly way not in Profesional way,... ..

Good environment

Since , I worked with Nstyle International I have learned, how to be professional and elegant in workplace the same time staffs are really good to worked with, they help me to enhance my capabilities.

Stressful place

I had the worst experience working in Nstyle Beauty Lounge,technicians are hired from different countries and treated them like slaves.Overload stress is given to the technicians and good income generation expection is demanded .Working in this company made me loose my confidence though I was capable of performing much better.Hence I don't recommended anyone to this company!

its ok so far

company is good but I want to explore and share my thoughts, and knowledge with another field of work. and I learned a lot of things and this company especially when it comes to patience you must learn to understand the companies rules and regulations for you to stay longer. the work culture here I can say is very ok becauce my co-workers are nice and we support and help each other.

Highly demanding company

A typical day 10hours. Punch in and punch out, if late deducted from salary. International team mainly Arabs, Indians, and Filipinos. Learned a lot as tasks piling every day, stretching, prioritizing, fast changing, need to rationalize, quickly react, act and adapt.

This company is one of the worst and not even bothering to come over to meet all the complaint in twafouq and not giving the settlement for almost 3months. Salary is always late. Accommodation is no electricity. Management is like a robot hr is not acting as HR. Not helpful at all.this kind of company should be close as this is one of the toxic of Dubai.

Nstyle

Good company. Quality products. Quality service. Innovative company. Diversity. Organized. Work environment safe. Regular Training for staff is there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8