NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL
View all NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL reviews

NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL

NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL Employee Review

productive and fun work place

very busy yet fun daily routine.provides very nice training and encourage staff to widen knowledge.

Pros

fraa training

Same role

Worst company. Dont ever come and work here

You come to do nails but they call you animals becuase you can not sell products for them. You get very late salary. They keep your paper so they know how to make you do things that are not your specialty. Warning!!! Dont ever come and work here. You will regret deeply, everyday in your life will be a stresful day and you wonder how you can get our of here.

Pros

Nope.

Cons

Bossy, long hours without pay, be called animals, forced to sell, delay salary as always. Dont expect they treat you nice here.
Same role

Caulege are nice but management are bad

Too much tension too much target but low salary. If the client complain and they will not pay. Therapist, hairdresser and nail technician will pay. Always terminating some worker. It's not happy to work.

Pros

Food allowance and free accommodation and transportation

Cons

10 hours but always overtime
Same location

Productive and moreover a challenging work experience

I would say anywhere an individual works he or she has to be passionate about it otherwise no company will be good enough to work with. For me it was a most dignified experience and also there were times when I have learned from my mistakes with seniors and the most supportive boss. He gives you full support as he expects productive results. Which I believe every owner does .no one is running a charity show out here you give and take the best. This is all about it. I will rate this company to be the best place to learn and make yourself stronger in long run.

Pros

Best in industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

2.6
2.8
2.6
2.7
2.7
  • NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL
  • productive and fun work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?