NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL
View all NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL reviews

NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL

NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL Employee Review

its ok so far

company is good but I want to explore and share my thoughts, and knowledge with another field of work. and I learned a lot of things and this company especially when it comes to patience you must learn to understand the companies rules and regulations for you to stay longer. the work culture here I can say is very ok becauce my co-workers are nice and we support and help each other.

Same roleSame location

Fun workplace

I am so grateful I was hired at Nstyle International. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career . The managers will always motivates you and help you achieve your goals.

Productive workplace

This company will make you the most multitasking person in the world which will benefit you if you don’t have less work experiences. Your growth will depend on how you handle things.There are delays in salary and visa processing due to so many difficulty of calculating so much commissions and bonuses at the stores but they will definitely process and give.

Pros

Commissions and bonus for salon staff

Cons

Delay salary and visa processing

Good company

You'll get good experience to work with international clients. Increment in position and can enhance your skills. Way too professional when comes to client coordination.Highly recommended

Pros

Increment in position

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NSTYLE INTERNATIONAL