NOVA HEALTHCARE

NOVA HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

The co workers are great

Most patients are rude & disrespectful. Work load is over whelming, not enough receptionist to deal with patient flow. Hard to transfer into anything different among the business

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No lunch break or even breaks through out the day

Friendly staff/Horrible staffing and scheduling

There are some good people at Nova, but the staffing shortages get worse and worse. The pay is subpar, and office staff does little to nothing to help.

Pros

Floor staff is like family.

Cons

There is a rift between floor staff and office personnel. There is also a massive staff shortage.

Pay could be better

This job is okay but this pay could be better. Management is always there when you need them I just this they could have better communication skills and talk to us like adults and not children.

Great Company to work for

Pick the shifts that suit you and the areas that suit you, very good communication and plenty of shifts are offered out, the more shifts you agree to the more you will get offered.

Good company

Great company to work for would consider working for them again. Very good at communicating of shifts as and when they came available also worked well around my other commitments

Worked with them good company

I enjoyed my time with them they looked after you. I choose where I wanted to work it was flexible for me and my family. I enjoyed travelling and meeting new people

I did not like this company nor would I recommend this company to any new members due to the fact that my checks were never on time and they would bounce.

Stay away ftom this place youll never get anywhere

They don't care about their employees and its all about the money in there pockets. Its all who your sleeping with. The administrator doesn't know the residents names even the ones that have been there for years. They even cut the pay. You work your butt off and no one cares just as long as they get to sit in there chair all day and do nothing.

Official response from NOVA HEALTHCARE

August 5, 2019
Hello there. I believe you may have given a review to the incorrect employer. May I ask for you to ensure that Nova Healthcare Administrators (https://www.novahealthcare.com/) is the employer you meant to post this review for? Thank you.

Great people, great place to work

I have been with Nova Healthcare Administrators for almost 3 years and love working here. The company is continuing to grow and there are so many opportunities for associates. The benefits are amazing but most important, I enjoy coming into work. Everyone works together to help serve our clients and members. We work hard but we have a ton of fun too!

Pros

Associate Engagement activies/events, benefits, coworkers

Could be better

If this company would promote men for a change this company is all about the inner circle mainly women. The pay is terrible. The associates are great and management is clueless.

Pros

Associates

Cons

Pay

Great company to work for in Buffalo, NY

Flexible schedule, great benefits, growth opportunities. The culture is very positive, supportive, and the CEO, VP are involved with the day to day operations, knows everyone's name, great culture of support and opportunity.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

defined training for new hires can be enhanced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NOVA HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NOVA HEALTHCARE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?