Northrop Grumman

Northrop Grumman Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,573 reviews

The job security

Monday through Friday with weekends, holidays and bonuses were given. The job has great locations through out the country and if you want to relocate there are jobs available all over the country.

Administrative

As a Contractor and for Contractor opportunities I highly recommend Northrop Grumman. This is a great place to work, especially for veterans and offers more than fair compensation, opportunities, and benefits. The work culture in my location is great and expenses are taken care of by the company. I have no complaints.

Pros

Salary, Colleagues, Low-Stress, Veteran Friendly

Cons

Travel outside of the USA for work, leaving family for long periods.

Good Job

10hr work hours days, 6 days a week. You're an liaison and record keeper of the military Security teams, so that they are able to perform at the best of their mission's needs daily.

Overseas contracting for Northrop Grumman is unorthodox

I worked overseas for Northrop Grumman for 18 months and every month something changed out of the blue. We were never briefed of upcoming changes until they had to be mad forcing us to scramble and rush for completion. Leadership NEVER addressed our concerns for the changes or showed us in writing why the changes had to happen. The worst part about it all was that your money was always messed up and it took the company way to long to correct pay issues!

Pros

Great location

Cons

Zero communication with leadership on contract/work issues

Great work environment

Great place to work, and has a great appreciation for veterans and military. Had the opportunity to travel to different cities and countries and work with great people.

Na

Again, I am here looking for a job and not to take time to "review" the small section of a large company. There seems to be no work around for having to write this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northrop Grumman. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Northrop Grumman Reviews by Location