Nissan

Nissan Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates52 reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,822 reviews

Company is very good

Employee quits not because of company, its because of management. Management should take care of its labor force because thats where the money comes from.

High standard of process driven company

Nissan Middle East Fze, Jebel Ali Dubai is a company worth working to work. This company's CEO in Japan is a Brilliant and most dynamic CEO of Automotive Industry The company inculcates Superb work culture The company product line is excellent and durable which meets high quality The company is driven by ''Management by Plan''

everything is perfect

Nissan Middle east is the best company ever. i wish i can stay more. the benefits of this company is good but the salaries are not that much good. the only concern is no security at all in this company when it comes to the gates and the system.

intrim sales reprenstative

going in market dealing with retail clients. helping distributors for boosting sales .arraigning displays,maintaining records of the distribution for further marketing strategy.

Efficient, Productive, Open environment working culture, strong with principals. NGF is flexible in working culture. Top management has strong working network. Employees are selected from specific professional fields.

Relaxing job

Standing most of the time like 70% of my shift since its a showroom and we should be the first person to meet and greet customers. Had a training with some car parts and models of Nissan cars. I really love to work with the people. No feeling of discreminition at all. Sales people, are all friendly, no dull moments with them and I really had a support from them since day 1 of my work with the company. Our manager is having a meeting with us everyday to check and see how we goes with the company. Making sure that we are happy.

Pros

Friendly people. Dinner date with employees if our branch hit the target.

Cons

N/a

N/A. 8-6 job sunday- thursday. job not challenging. not open to new changes

• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. • Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel. • Complete forms in accordance with company procedures. • Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports. • Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs. • Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies. • Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information. • Maintain scheduling and event calendars. • Make copies of correspondence and other printed material. • Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters. • Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors. • Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material. • Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information. • Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements. • Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. • Coordinate conferences and meetings. • Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work. • Order and dispense supplies. • Prepare and mail checks... • Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff. • Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and -

Provide highly strategic and tactical leadership as Branch Manager (Spare Parts) of this leading company engaged in the business of Automobiles Distribution- Nissan / Infinity / Renault Brands. Reports to the Dy.GM.

: I have over 11 years experience in office administrative functions and customer services. I have worked as a Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admini

• Reports directly at corporate level and to the National Service Manager. • Maintains National Service Manager’s calendar. • Responsible for service department payroll. • Handle administrative work such as hotel bookings, rental car bookings, and travel arrangements. • Assisting the National Service Manager in day to day operations. Coordinating with different departments to ensure that assignments are completed as scheduled. • Performs all administrative task concerning employees. • In-charge of purchasing/controlling stationery supplies, uniforms and other equipments/materials needed by the service department.

Productive and always in a rush

Salary wise is good but the workload is too much to handle as compared to the manpower that is available in the workshop.

Pros

incentive from automotive treatments

Cons

12hr duty (2hrs lunch break)

Excellent place to work with.

One of the top MNC in the region who cares for everyone & everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Nissan