Nissan

Nissan Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates52 reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,822 reviews

Company is very good

Employee quits not because of company, its because of management. Management should take care of its labor force because thats where the money comes from.

na

it was good experience for me to work with them i learned a lot of things can help me in my work it , the most hard part was how to handle the work shop

Disciplined

Professionalism and discipline are two qualities of Nissan. International exposure with limited scope to learn and grow. Needs to learn a lot from MNCs.

Great Organization

Great Place to work. Encourages growth and advancement. Excellent multinational global entity to work with. Provides opportunity to grow and flourish in a challenging environment.

Productive , seriouse and challenging

Recieving and consulting customers for the needed services and advising them as per thier concerns with what are the solutions , playing the comunication role between the customer and the work shop is the hardest part of the job but by the experience it will be normal , team work is an essential and mandatory with a high problem solving and interaction skills is must.

Cons

Long duty hours

I have good Experience in my Job.

A watchman’s primary duty is to thwart illegal activity at his employer’s property. He is also charged with protecting his employer, customers, clients or residents from harm. A watchman can either be armed or unarmed and may spend his shift stationary at a security desk or mobile on patrol. Watchmen often wear uniforms and are outfitted with radios, alarms, cameras and scanners.

Pros

Watchman

Cons

12 Hrs

Career growth

Very friendly and employees oriented organization. The work culture was excellent and all the staff were very supportive.

Pros

Highly challenging and always kept busy.

Cons

Long working hours

Depend on salary

Iam working in Nissan .iam working hard of my side and I will give maximum productivity in my work place.i learned Aircondition & Elctrical diagnose ,use consult ,repair those of Elctrical ,new installation and most of things for this field.

Nissan is definitely a go go

It provided me with a great platform for education on the various after sales practices at nissan. It also introduced me to a number of newly incorporated technologies in the automobile industry. The management was very friendly and supportive.

Pros

Free Snacks

Cons

Good company with free accomodation and transportation.

The company allows to work overtime and give the proper compensation. It also allows to do other job for additional knowledge for us to develop our skills.

Productive and exciting work place

At Nissan - Dubai, I enjoy working as a team and I focus on my self achievements (target and KPI) as well as supporting my colleagues. As a Senior Sales Consultant I'm very happy to help new employees understand the business, develop their potentials and see them succeeding. The work has some pressure - especially when we get closer to the month end; however, it's an excitement, challenging, and the taste of success makes me relief.

Pros

Professional training, dealing with different segments of clients

Cons

Long working hours

Productive and exciting work place

Pros

Professional training, dealing with different segments of clients

Cons

Long working hours

productive and fun workplace with supportive staffs

indeed my workplace consists of a refreshment corner , a ping pong and a foose ball table which act as stress busters for us.

Pros

free lunch, refreshment corner

Cons

long working hours

Great place to grow

high performance centre in sales and service, always demands the maximum output from every resource, ensuring the best results are delivered.

best automotive experince

Direct Sales, structuring, negotiating and closing deals. Demonstrated a healthy track record of success in business Hands- on approach with ability to manage and motivate. Diversified experience in implementing business strategies, forecasting, reporting and identifying potential clientele. providing advice, guidance and solutions in a structured manner to the customers according to their need

Pros

team working sales and suport from showroom manager

Cons

long hours of working

Racist Work Culture

I worked at Nissan Middle East full-time Pros Globally renowned brand Market leader in Middle East Good employee benefits Cons Extremely racist culture in the middle east office Emphasis on superiority of 1 religion while demeaning others Top down management resulting in perpetual fire fighting situations for employees at work No planning of work Top management makes obvious that only people of certain race/culture would get opportunities to grow in the organization Advice to Management Develop more professional culture of fairness and equality Live up to the global Nissan brand and ethics

Productive in sports and computer expertise

Being a part of Al Masaood automobile (NISSAN SHOWROOM) one of good experience. it developed my skills and learning in different aspect of sales and administrative work. Its a challenge to me to proved to my colleagues and to the management even I'm not capable in fields of Sales. Reservation of vehicle and cooperation with the organization is one that makes our jobs productive and easier. The the team work in our organization create a positive frame work for all of us.

awersome atmosphere and a good place to learn and handle work pressures

Great and nice place to learn a lot of things, good atmosphere and nice ambiance, working with different nationalities is awesome with different mind set and different theory.

Pros

free transportation free training

Cons

long term commitments

profit oriented company

very competitive company since to be able to sale is the target. it is very important to work with what you love and supportive management. you have to sale or you will lose your job.

Pros

free accommodation

Sales and Procurement Executive

Great environment to work in, really enjoyed my stay there. I had to quit to pursue my higher studies, I learned a lot.The management and staff were cooperative

Sunny, dynamic and spacy showroom

A typical day at work is busy with customers walking-in or calling-in to inquire or purchase a car, as well as many outgoing calls to customers to offer them our product or follow-up with their purchased vehicle. I learned many important skills at this job, like approaching the customers, understand their demand, suggest a product and explain its specifications, negotiate the price, close the sale and follow up. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult customers that come-in the showroom with prejudgment, and the most enjoyable part of the job was turning the customer into a loyal customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Nissan