Nissan

Nissan Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant3 reviews
United Arab Emirates3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,822 reviews

Productive in sports and computer expertise

Being a part of Al Masaood automobile (NISSAN SHOWROOM) one of good experience. it developed my skills and learning in different aspect of sales and administrative work. Its a challenge to me to proved to my colleagues and to the management even I'm not capable in fields of Sales. Reservation of vehicle and cooperation with the organization is one that makes our jobs productive and easier. The the team work in our organization create a positive frame work for all of us.

profit oriented company

very competitive company since to be able to sale is the target. it is very important to work with what you love and supportive management. you have to sale or you will lose your job.

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. • Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel. • Complete forms in accordance with company procedures. • Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports. • Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs. • Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies. • Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information. • Maintain scheduling and event calendars. • Make copies of correspondence and other printed material. • Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters. • Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors. • Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material. • Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information. • Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements. • Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. • Coordinate conferences and meetings. • Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work. • Order and dispense supplies. • Prepare and mail checks... • Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff. • Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and -

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nissan?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Nissan Reviews by Location