Nissan

Nissan Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi5 reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,822 reviews

very good place to get job experience

- very good team workers. - very strickt managment, makes work under pressure, resulting in lake of professinal emploees. - lots of training, but managment refused to give certificates to participants.

Great work invirormrnent and great staff

Working in the united arab emirates was a great and pleasurable experience. learning to work with a different culture was a great challenge ,over all a wonderful 13 years i spent there.

Pros

all good

Cons

all good

na

it was good experience for me to work with them i learned a lot of things can help me in my work it , the most hard part was how to handle the work shop

Productive in sports and computer expertise

Being a part of Al Masaood automobile (NISSAN SHOWROOM) one of good experience. it developed my skills and learning in different aspect of sales and administrative work. Its a challenge to me to proved to my colleagues and to the management even I'm not capable in fields of Sales. Reservation of vehicle and cooperation with the organization is one that makes our jobs productive and easier. The the team work in our organization create a positive frame work for all of us.

: I have over 11 years experience in office administrative functions and customer services. I have worked as a Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admini

• Reports directly at corporate level and to the National Service Manager. • Maintains National Service Manager’s calendar. • Responsible for service department payroll. • Handle administrative work such as hotel bookings, rental car bookings, and travel arrangements. • Assisting the National Service Manager in day to day operations. Coordinating with different departments to ensure that assignments are completed as scheduled. • Performs all administrative task concerning employees. • In-charge of purchasing/controlling stationery supplies, uniforms and other equipments/materials needed by the service department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Nissan