Nissan

Nissan Employee Reviews

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,554 reviews

Company is very good

Employee quits not because of company, its because of management. Management should take care of its labor force because thats where the money comes from.

Very strictly work environment

Overall company policy is good and we getting our salary on time. Management focusing lean management so work very stressful and hard. Our line managers are supportive. Work hour so long around 10 hours and weekly one off. Training team Excellent and very friendly with all.

Cons

Work long hours and very stressfull.

Awesome place to work for

Awesome place to work. Good team mates. All are good. Love the atmosphere. starting 9:00 o Clock. working with team to solve day to day issues with servers , end user,hardware and networks. All staffs are super supportive.

Pros

Buffey, drinks

Productive and Fun Place

Nissan is a place where employee show their caliber, opinions matters, learnt 3PL at Nissan, Friendly Environment, Nissan always believes to balance Professional & Personal life. There are chance to grow globally within Nissan

Pros

Buffet, Family Activities, Annual Activities

Cons

Nissan needs best of their employees

Nice Experience

People there are helpful. I have learned a lot and gain hands-on experience. they teach you technical knowledge, in addition to other skills such as presentation and communication skills.

very good place to get job experience

- very good team workers. - very strickt managment, makes work under pressure, resulting in lake of professinal emploees. - lots of training, but managment refused to give certificates to participants.

Handling complaints and inquires

We had an excellent work environment, fun days team buildings everything was just perfect. we normally handle all inquires and complaints from GCC countries, working in a perfect team

Pros

very cheap lunch 5 aed per lunch

Cons

normal working hours from 9-6 (9 hours)

Workplace

W e had very small workshop for Renault with no proper parking place for cars.Ready Cars were required to park outside daily and it would get dusty every-time we bring it for delivery

Pros

Good Team

Cons

Long Working Hours

Highly productive work place with streatched targets. Highly skilled leaders with innovative culture.

Highly productive work place with streatched targets. Highly skilled leaders with innovative culturelarge size organization with advanced approach in automotive business. Award winning company and recognized as one of the top Nissan and INFINITI Distribution companies Globaly.

Pros

Advanced Managment style.

Cons

Work life balance

Good company

The leading company winch has a lot of opportunities in ME. Strong in strategy and business development. Complicated organisational structure, that makes some challenges.

Productive and Fun workplace

Wonderful lifetime working experience The team and peers are very cooperative we used to play table tennis and Foosball Lots of visits to all GCC and Turkey market

the longest experienced i have

My career was started here. was 20yrs old when I came Nissan Middle east. it was seem I was learned so many things and meet and work people from 14 different nationalities. Japanese was the polite among of them. here I started and learned a lot and help me proceed my career into next step.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

perfect timings but a long travel

Highly Professional, Regional Office of Nissan Motor Co, Japan

Nissan ME was an institute to shape my career true professional company based on the business plan and objective settings received 42 training Participated global Training forum in Japan & represented middle east Trained more than 1500 personnel in GCC/MED and Mediterranean countries organized Global first Nissan Sales Executive Contest in the middle east

Pros

Objective and target oriented

Cons

No recognition of pesronal efforts due to the top management changes every three years

Great work invirormrnent and great staff

Working in the united arab emirates was a great and pleasurable experience. learning to work with a different culture was a great challenge ,over all a wonderful 13 years i spent there.

Pros

all good

Cons

all good

Productive and fun work place with pool table, fuse ball and many other

Nissan is one of the most popular and successful automobile brands in the Middle East boasting of a strong line-up ranging from popular passenger cars to powerful 4x4 series and commercial vehicles.

good

productive , fun , on time salary , good management , good colleagues ,excellent working environment, respectful, professional,great service and good hr team

nissan middle east

good benefits and good place to work but company is unstable, no parking for employees and long hours of work and dlong distance of company location. changing of management

Pros

free lunch

Cons

travel hours

na

it was good experience for me to work with them i learned a lot of things can help me in my work it , the most hard part was how to handle the work shop

Disciplined

Professionalism and discipline are two qualities of Nissan. International exposure with limited scope to learn and grow. Needs to learn a lot from MNCs.

Great Organization

Great Place to work. Encourages growth and advancement. Excellent multinational global entity to work with. Provides opportunity to grow and flourish in a challenging environment.

Productive , seriouse and challenging

Recieving and consulting customers for the needed services and advising them as per thier concerns with what are the solutions , playing the comunication role between the customer and the work shop is the hardest part of the job but by the experience it will be normal , team work is an essential and mandatory with a high problem solving and interaction skills is must.

Cons

Long duty hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2K
1.6K
1.1K

• Nissan
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?