National Taxi

National Taxi Employee Reviews

Working with national taxi

Well it was a great experience working with national taxi , You will meet new people on daily basis and you learn new things in this field. I resigned cause i felt i deserve something better. I believe i will get what i dream for.

workplace is dubai state

The professional areas and different countries people beautiful management nice culture and i wish to join and i will be happy to come again thanks

Pros

free lunches

Cons

8 hours

National taxi is a very excelent company in dubai and care about all the time both our customers as wel drivers and good managment system and also enough car for draiver

Pros

Work freedom

Cons

One of the worst job where you will not get anything

1.No basic salary2.No day off and you will never have your social life3. always treating like animal no respect for driver5.taxi job in Dubai itself its not kind of job which pepole has to do.

No fun it all..

Is a taxi driver you need to work very hard ... Because you have no holiday.. you worked Al week.. when you have no holiday in week it's means you no have time for your self..

Pros

There is no free food and accommodation in national taxi.

Cons

12 hours

Good company

Such a good company and specially management is very nice and professional and friendly . The good thing is that they are not deducting funds without any reason.

The beast of company. Everything is good. Location all so good.I work in al ain branch.I like for the taxi driver. Because no any freedom. Work for relax

I have done everything

I have worked on national taxi in dubai I got a good road experience in dubai I m lucky to have a working with national taxi as a driver and I will be remember my this experience.

So stressed

Just wasted the time from the life... Everyday have to pay the company target anyhow and anywhere otherwise didn't get the salary...no overtime..no day off.. thanks

Good

it was to know the United Arab Emirates ..Abu Dhabi..to have more experience with customers through it I got know there different people with different characters but as a taxi driver you must be able to deal with all customers.

My overall experience was good.

In Abu Dhabi, running a taxi is a bit difficult. There is so much competition in the city because of so many taxi companies and their rules and regulations are more strict.

It was good experience

Join once and get the experience with company.very easy to work with them.there is 7 taxi company in Abu Dhabi this one is the best one. you will not regret.

Good

عملت فيها لسنين عدة وقد استفدت بعض الشئ وهي جيدة ومقبولة

About the Visa Charges

Very Good place for work but one thing Visa Charges is very High If every two years you have to Around 5600AED it's too much no body offord four five work for the Visa Charges...

overall good

Worked as a Driver for a period of 7 years Approx. Every thing was good and I had an emergency and I left the company and returned now on visit visa and perusing job in another company.

It's a good company compared to other Taxi companies

It's good company to work withem compared with others taxi companies in Dubai Menegment is very cooperative only the issue wiches is not in the favor of drives employee National taxi is charging visa fees other companies is not charging they providing a free visa,

Good job

Good job really i enjoyed and meet different nationalities country people's but our vision iss in sales field inshallah i prayer with got for good future in life.

Incredible experience

I got a chance to work in a team where I exercised my abilities and merged as best performer. It gave me a chance to interact with many people from all corners of the world with different characters this improving my interpersonal skills. I enjoyed earning from my sweat,the more you work the more the gain. I enjoyed working with National taxi

I want to change may job

Now may current job as a taxi driver in national taxi dubia since from 2014 until now.but in dubia i am from since 2006 .i have good experience i know roads .language eng.urdu.arabic very will

To much presure

To much pressure on finding a customer and need to be always outside on the roads to reach your target.Need to be more patient not to fight the customer.

Pros

no benifits only commission basis

Nice work area

I have worked for four year as taxi driver all over duabi ,in national taxi, I could to familiar with allmost all location in duabai.And I can drive a safe and fine free driving in my four years,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Taxi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• National Taxi