NATIONAL TAXI LLC

NATIONAL TAXI LLC Employee Reviews

driving skill

as a taxi driver it is my duty to pick and drop customers at there destination safe and most convention way. help them unload their stuff. talk them with smile and good manners.

Not recomended.

Not recomended to work here. Management does not care for employees. No salary increment or bonus. Only workloads are increasing. Most of the office workers and staff are not happy working in this company. There is racial discrimination especially for non Arabs.

productive and friendly environment

you have to be hardworking and honest alway take car care of the job because it is where you earn from being self motivated is the key to success in national taxi llc

Its very good comapny

It good company but nowadays management is gone very bad cause of bad people the management officer all never tray to understand about the worker problem they only always first priority to some guys only but not and never treat like equally. .

Good taxi company in dubai✔️

I'm currently working as taxi driver in national taxi Dubai. It's good company but if you any mistakes than suspend u more than 2 months...... Because I'm also now suspended since 2 months I'm really in trouble I don't have any jobs actually I'm can't do work outside of the company because of rule and regulation nowadays I'm promise I don't have money to pay my room rent.. God bless me THANK U

challenging work... long hour in work

giving the opportunity to drive the country, i have love not only my job but the country itself... i've learn many things the tradition, way of life, the progress of the country... i just hope ill be giving the chance to stay more in this country..

They terminate employees without any reason.

They terminate you without any reason. And not telling you anything that why they removed a loyal employee who work day and night for a company and for their interests.

No basic salary but commission is very low percentage,No weekly off,No Annual Leave with benefits,a huge amount for joining

No,basicsalary,No weeklyoff,No Annual Leave with benefits,and a huge amount for joining...Notgood Taxi job. Moreover U.A.E is bringing new tax system;all daily useful things wii be more costly...but employees salaries very poor always from all around the corporates everywhere.

enjoy changeling work

nice to work in National Taxi. learn about how to communicate and work under pressure. opportunity to meet a diver culture people. and enjoy their accompany.

Good Work Place

Good environment to work, Tension free . Good colleges and easy to handle the daily work task . easy to learn new things and free to work .good environment for freshers.

جيد جداً

بيئة عمل مريحة ويوجد إدارة جيدة مع بعض التحفظ على بعض المدراء

Pros

معاملة جيدة

Cons

أوقات عمل طويلة

My first job in UAE

National Taxi LLC made me familiar with UAE labour law and other types of contract which made med strong professional Accountant. It was a great experience to have with my Finance manager who is a Chartered Accountant led me to have all accounting job individually which give me self confidence and encouragement to achieve more in my life.

work properly under presure

Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records. Human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.

good

it has been pleasure work with them,but unfortunately work is all about commision,,work hard,maintain cars,regularly,best regards

Pros

Cons

driving

Its really nice to work as taxi driver, i like to meet efferent people, and serve them cording their needs, i got a lot of experience from this company, but now i m looking forward for good job,

hai

good company to work . good atmosphere, good work culture. professional management multi national cultural environment. to be work at night shift with out off is very hard to me. much freedom on the jobs, supportive managers , no work pressure, everything is do in friendly manner. i had fantastic team ther.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NATIONAL TAXI LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

NATIONAL TAXI LLC Reviews by Location