National Emirates for Medical Services logo

National Emirates for Medical Services Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

productive and healthy environment

What is the best part of working at the company?verygood company,follow UAE lawWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Stressfull only is ???? nothing🤭What is the work environment and culture like at the company?good workmate at healthy environmentWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?The Day we finish the work without any issues

Still here since 2015

Since I joined, salary has not been delayed. If delayed, it will be only for days. I worked onshore and offshore and used to work alone. We are having majority of Filipino Nurses in the company.

Jobs at National Emirates for Medical Services

See more jobs

Good for single and starters

Fairly easy workload, Management needs a lot of improvement. Low salary offer. Long working hours. Absence of Work - life balance. Not suitable to nurses with family.

They need to improve their management.

Working in this company gives me a lesson. Never trust anyone. At first they will convince you to join with them by giving good salary offer verbally, but once you've decided to work with them they will give you low salary offer. More working hours but low salary. Good thing in this company they give salary on time.

Good company

Worked as an offshore nurse in national emirates for medical services. Gained a sufficient amount of experience that will help me grow as a nurse and as a person.

A good start for a new job.

This is my first job here in UAE, typically my work as a homecare nurse was been a tiring one because you were focused to your patient though it's a one patient only but the more you will be confident on how to be a real nurse to a patient. Then I was transferred to a construction site to manage their clinic inside their work place. I am more used to this kind of work because my previous job in KSA was a rig medic or paramedic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Emirates for Medical Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?