National Bank of Abu Dhabi

National Bank of Abu Dhabi Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales19 reviews
United Arab Emirates19 reviews

I learned lot of banking aspects in the training and th workplace was good and it was multicultural and enjoyed th job as it was my favorite as well, management was really good

Retail banking environment in a bank

Bank has fairly large loan book with majority of customers being big institutions, businesses, oil companies, government entities etc in and around Abu Dhabi. Under UAE govt's push to promote SMEs in the region, The bank has recently diversified in retail banking, opening its network to UAE residents and SMEs, by offering business loans, mortgages etc. Thats why the culture is fairly high on power distance. However, given the competitive nature of business with over 52 banks fighting for same customer base of roughly about 3 million expats and locals in Dubai, the work environment at the bank is fairly competitive.

Target Driven Atmosphere

Since i worked in the DSU - Direct Sales Unit - Our activities and commitment to work is measured only in therms of the number & value of the applications. Achieve your target ASAP every month and you will have pleasant experience every month. Commission is good.

NBAD though a good brand but tough on employees

It was a good experience working with a strong brand like NBAD but the brand faded upon merger with FGB. I was inducted at the time of merger which didn’t favor me.. but always had something good coming my way.

Strict and professionalism applies

this company is very different to my previous company that i work for. they're very professional and strict. i learned how to communicate with the client properly and to tell them the precise policy that this company is giving.

Pros

Great Management

Cons

Strict Regulations and Policy

very good environment to work

Generation of leads by cold calling in various organizations.Handling the team and the process till the customers get the cards, Making sure to achieve the target on monthly bases.Resolving the queries of Team Members and giving the solution them Updating of particulars as per customer request.

Challenging and dynamic environment

As a Senior Sales Officer, the company provided a great room for new learning and experiences. I was able to familiarize myself with bank policies as well as the whole loan process. I was able to build strong connections across various industries as my customer based expanded.

Pros

multi-cultural exposure

Cons

changing policies

Productive and happy to Work

It was excellent experience to work with NBAD. productive and happy to Work. nice place to work, i will recommend that every one should at least work once.....

Productive and fun work place

Good atmosphere to work. Good and flexible office timings. Very good understanding relationship manager and team leader, Quality administration. Friendly and cooperative senior staffs.

hard work

I would like to work in a good & challenging organization where not only my knowledge, experience & abilities can be best utilized but also offers a strong foundation for learning, development and exposes me to professional challenges.

Pros

cricket activity

Cons

full day

Good

Not good in some points, benefits, incentives, salary is quite low, but people are good especially Managers, Team Leaders, even surrounded by many nationalities, u will fell at home

Pros

Good people

Cons

Long working hours, needs to give million efforts

Nbad

Great organisation to work with, Learnt alot from here being a frsher. Working really hard to earn more wealth as scope of making money here is too much. Seeing others in the bank earning big incentives gives a push to upgrade your level of working too ..

Cons

Looking out for a better career

This was my first job in UAE .I started my career with lots of tensions and all because the market is new to me and don't know where to start and what to do ..But my boss and team mates was really good as they helped me out to start my career in a good way ..I didn't find any thing hard in my job and all of my colleagues are really helpful to me .

Gain lot of Experience.

Tough part of job is to deal with the documentation. Most of the time letters got expired so we have to go accordingly and manage things on timely basis. Management is continuously seeking for the new plans and policies. make things flexible for the teams.

Pros

Relationship building

Cons

Long Working Hours

Employees are also asked to weigh whether they would recommend a friend seek employment at their company, and their employer’s business outlook for the next six months.

I really enjoyed the work in my previous organisation.

The management is very supportive. i am really personally growing here. i am really enjoying the work with my colleagues.

Pros

Trainings with lunch facilities.

Cons

No job security

Productive and Goal Oriented With Friendly Work Environment

A very good bank to work with ease and a supportive management all seniors are there to help you out anytime. Hardest part to acheive the target but still its the most enjoyable part also at the same time. As you go out in the market and meet different people and develope your relationship with them telling about the product and giving after sales services is the best part.

Productive , sales oriented

Good working environment, nice people, better pay compare to market & proper training & learning opportunities at banks own academy. NBAD is the market leader as best arab bank both locally & globally.

The biggest bank in uae and one of the world`s 50 safest bank

-a typical day at work dealing with customers - collecting documents-looking for more customers - follow the market rates as my job is to give loans personal loans to listed company - eligible customer depends on company..nationality,,etc -what you learned work smarter not work harder -management its the best bank in uae -your co-workers they are from many countries Indians,Arabs,Phil...i love teamwork we can share our experiences every day. -the hardest part of the job i don't have system so i should follow my work only with my team leader -the most enjoyable part of the job commission

Pros

commission

Cons

late commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Bank of Abu Dhabi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• National Bank of Abu Dhabi