National Bank of Abu Dhabi

National Bank of Abu Dhabi Employee Reviews for Mortgage Advisor

Mortgage Advisor5 reviews
United Arab Emirates5 reviews

National Bank Of Abu Dhabi was the best thing that happend in my life

I was extremely happy with NBAD however i followed my dream to join HSBC the biggest bank in the world. if i haven't receive an offer from them most probably i wouldn't leave NBAD.

Harmonious workplace and helpful colleagues

I gained many close friends here. They are giving training and seminars to further the employees knowledge. They want you to be an expert in what you do.

Pros

they are pro-advancement of employees

Cons

weak management style in Mortgage Dept.

I deeply appreciate the opportunities I had given to improve myself during my time at NBAD

My team members have been supportive all the way, i used to go in in the morning meet the team and review my emails do my follow ups and start my day. meet my customers that i have appointments with or a new customers, support the team if they have anything they want another opinion for. I learned how to prepare the credit proposal and to review the financial statements and evaluate customer eligibility for bank facilities and how to keep customer first and loyal. the management was supportive to the team and the business so that was a part of the reason to enjoy the work.

Cons

Adnic

excellent bank with very professional , efficient and good working enviorment.

Over all i was very happy for being a part of nbad. when i have joined i got more than enough support from my fellow colleague, immediate manager , back office support team and last but not least from senior manager as well. It was a very memorable journey which came to end. I would like to thank and wish them all the best and success in future, i wish i should get the same enviorment in my future employer.

competitive,productive

•Responsible for Maximizing Retail banking products sales to reach set targets by probing customer need. •Planning daily calls and visits to ensure achievement against targets. •Promoting the bank’s services and products through direct and cross selling to achieve the bank’s goals and increase its market share in those products

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Bank of Abu Dhabi?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Bank of Abu Dhabi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

National Bank of Abu Dhabi Reviews by Location