National Bank of Abu Dhabi

National Bank of Abu Dhabi Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative11 reviews
United Arab Emirates11 reviews

It was such a great experience being an employee in a diverse culture.I learned a lot from my direct managers.

I played various roles, and I was in direct contact with customers. I worked with different managers and employees in multiple departments. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

I got fired from there and was abused

I got fired for speaking up against an angry supervisor we had at the time and is proply climbed up the stairs by now in mangemnt he yelled so I yelled back over a ball soft one too

Awesome

What i learned when i was a Customer Service Representative is that you have to be very patient and understanding to people. It also teaches you how to multitask with so many things in one time. The hardest part of the job was to handle furious and angry people and the most enjoyable part of my previous job is the environment.

Pros

Handling the issue by myself

Cons

Customer's screaming

Very good bank to work with

NBAD is one of the best bank to work with in UAE. Everything is structured & I have learned to be polite & punctual at the bank. Staff is very supportive & bank has good policies for staff.

Good atmosphere to work

Good place to work, Learnt a lot in this company work wise and management supports a lot for the executives in all manner. Love to work here with all nationalities as friendly

customers

• Meeting new Clients and explaining Banking products for investment like phoenix, note old mutual funds, Zurich Insurance, Permal, delta, leverage credits, mortgage, personal loans and auto, loans • Daily remittance of transactions, fixed account services, upliftment of fixed deposits; • Handling phone calls, archiving of files and provide support to bank end operations;

First Work Experience

It was my first job with friendly and helpful co-workers. I got to learn many new things and enjoyed doing it. I was working as an internship Trainee under the supervision of the staff.

Teller

Cash Deposit Cash Withdraw Clearing cheque Now I am working in Municipality branch,with both system bank and municipality payment.

Pros

Teller allowance

Cons

i would like to have Friday, Saturday off

very fast learning place for customer service sector

talking calls of the customer . understanding their banking needs and problems. assisting them in the online banking related problems. interacting with the various nature of customers is a energizing experience. management was very supportive, it was a semi government job so very much of job security feeling. my coworkers were very helpful and had the feeling of team work motive.

Pros

convenient office locations, big brand name, good salary

Cons

short breaks, not flexible shifts

Nbad bank

Working at National Bank Of Abu Dhabi for the past four and half years was an opportunity that I appreciate. Starting as a production worker, I progressed through the ranks to my current supervisory role and I appreciate the help and support that I had from you along the way. I've enjoyed my coworkers and the company provides an excellent work environment for employees. I have decided to expand my experience for a better. If this is a new job opportunity for me, a job opportunity that will not be available here for quite some time. So, I will pursue this new job opportunity even though I hate to leave National Bank Of Abu Dhabi

A typical day at work

I start the day before: anything pending at the end of the day takes priority first thing in the morning, after daily am tasks and meeting with my supervisor. Then I follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that comes up. By the end of the day, I make up a to-do list for tomorrow, clean up my desk, and set out the pending things next to my list to tackle them first thing in the morning.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Lon hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Bank of Abu Dhabi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

National Bank of Abu Dhabi Reviews by Location