Najma Consultancy

Najma Consultancy Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Awesome Experience, Learned a lot, great Peers and leaders.

Day is engaging with lots of learning, Great Place to work.Learned about safety culture, HR processes and procedures and many more.Management is very supportive, Overall great experience.

Amazing Company

NAJMA Consultancy is really an amazing company you will learn lot from the management specially when it comes to Health & Safety , proud to be part of this organization.

They are really friendly and the management is also supportive and understanding

Some days are is quite so normal but somedays there will be a rush on hour at the time you will have to be in your peak energy to handle the situation. The Management is more than happy in helping you upskill, however, non-compliance is dealt with sternly.The hardest part of the job is to meet the client's expectations.

Productive Workplace

One of the best workplace I found during my career, Team work is key of company success with fair treatment to all nationalities working.Flexible Management

Productive Workplace

It's a bad experience

Nothing much to say it's poor quality and service. Staff without any experience of working with no problems solving skills. Has no knowledge of the field they are working.

productivity and homely Envionment

the day start with 8 am ,,, advance tech in sling, the training in advance reviewed and technical expats Assigned the job ,,, co ordination is done. Transport of company is given 24/7 Enjoyed the job at site. back home comfortably. management flexible. nice work place culture ,,Respect each Nationality .. I learn punctuality and technical Aspects of the Required field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Najma Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Najma Consultancy Reviews by Location