Naffco

Naffco Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates212 reviews

Fun working environment

Fun working environment but have a very low salary with almost non-existent of increment. Politics are everywhere. Salary is given on time or sometimes earlier.

Pros

work-life balance, on-time salary (never delayed)

Cons

low salary, not giving increment, politics

Working

Naffco electro mechanical company iam working is a fire alarm technician also good experience and my academic back ground also very happy there now I sought another jobs

Pros

Free medical accomodations

Good atmosphere for working

It’s a very good place to learn things and build your career. Once you perfectly completely gained your knowledge then you can try for better opportunities.

Financially strong company with onetime dalary

You will get your salary on time and financially strong company . But lots of internal politics and discrimination. No increments and bonus . It's given to only selected ppl

Relaxed and monotonous

Working in NAFFCO, will be only beneficial for Freshers to learn new process. Other than that, nothing good...some certain employees who are favoured by the management will be paid good. We should concentrate on our things and move on

Pros

Timely salary

Cons

Not appreciated by the Top management for the work done

Good to work

Good company to work with. Salary is on time. Provides necessary training and also gives platform to study and evlove. A fair amount of increment can be recieved based on perfomance.

The only benefit in NAFFCO is, you'll get your pay on time. And the worst part is you will be underpaid. They are ill treating the entry level employees. No job culture.

Good work work place.

Good company. Good work place. Good atmosphere. Good worker with me. Good room. Good transport. Yes, Protective and fun work place. Good Management, when i was worked in naffco the working the staff also good relationship

Pros

Free Room. Free transport.

Cons

No Long hours to work.

Good work life balance , but very bad work culture and unprofessional Way of treating the employees.

Great company with vision and workforce to achieve greatness. But the way the organization is structures is in such a manner that it neither gives creditto the skilled an ld committed employees nor it try to implement new techniques to build teamwork, reduce bottle necks , creative / positive work atmosphere.

Company salery is every month correct 5th date is comming

Room accommodation is good I learned full of fire alarm working Sight is to much work in the placeEvery day sleeping time is fault Touch work inthe sight work

Pros

Lunch is one hour break

Cons

Maximum 1and half hour travel

Fun workplace

The management of the company was good enough. I also got to learn many things from the work site. The workplace was also awesome. Accomodation and transportation was offered free to us. Every year they increase our salary. Monthly salary is provided on time.

Pros

Free transportation and accommodation

Cons

Long hours work schedule

Company was good

I worked as design and estimation engineer.I was un happy at Naffco.My department manager was very bad.The overall working atmosphere inside the company is good, job security is high.The Naffco CEO is a genius.

Nice Work Place but Paying lass Salaries

NAFFCO has a great work environment, secured jobs, and paying salaries on the time.The only negative thing is that they are paying fewer salaries, remaining everything is good.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Low Salary

Experience was good

When I worked with Naffco I can learn new fire protection system like inert gas system done on Al shuaiba palace at Al Ain, and I had got lot of experience in various fire protection system

Pros

Bonus benefits

Very dificult

Working that is dificult because of the foreman and engr.we have to much forcing to work no understand the situation of our people..to much risk......

Pros

Free tranfo.

Cons

Long hours waiting for service

Big company

Big and strong company Wide range of services Very skilled teamVery skilled managerStrong client relationship Strong experience Strong product Nice environment

friendly related worksites.

It is a good experience for me work in NAFFCO. Managers and labours are cooperative working support and helping tendency. Little pressured related working methods covers enjoyable situations.

It's good for freshers because after 1 year or 2 yrs the company didn't give increament.. It's a good platform to improve your self but company management didn't support to go a next level and can't giving some increament as work basis

Working at Naffco is really good to learn fire alarm system and opportunity given by the management is highly appreciated

Salary paid on time no need to worry about salary. Work wise can have a good opportunity to learn new things for fresher's as far as experienced person doing same thing for 365 days. Management is highly supportive and accommodation is really good for senior staff.

Pros

Salary paid on time, can learn new things

Cons

Long working hours with less overtime

Excellent Place to work

Basically due to large volume of work your day will be filled with New surprises and information to improve your ability. you will get amazing support from management and your co staff. As a employee of naffco you have to make sure to follow define process and make sure for compliance. by doing that you will have great control over your work as well as your professional growth.

Good Working Environment with good Managment

It is very honor to work like Naffco Company, Which is promote your experience for the future but I am little worry about Some managers haven't respect you and not increase your salary after your period complete one good thins is your job is very secure in Naffco.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naffco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Naffco
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?