Naffco

Naffco Employee Reviews

NAFFCO has a great work environment, secured jobs, and paying salaries on the time.The only negative thing is that they are paying fewer salaries, remaining everything is good.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Low Salary
When I worked with Naffco I can learn new fire protection system like inert gas system done on Al shuaiba palace at Al Ain, and I had got lot of experience in various fire protection system
Pros
Bonus benefits
Working that is dificult because of the foreman and engr.we have to much forcing to work no understand the situation of our people..to much risk......
Pros
Free tranfo.
Cons
Long hours waiting for service
Big and strong company Wide range of services Very skilled teamVery skilled managerStrong client relationship Strong experience Strong product Nice environment
It is a good experience for me work in NAFFCO. Managers and labours are cooperative working support and helping tendency. Little pressured related working methods covers enjoyable situations.
It's good for freshers because after 1 year or 2 yrs the company didn't give increament.. It's a good platform to improve your self but company management didn't support to go a next level and can't giving some increament as work basis
Salary paid on time no need to worry about salary. Work wise can have a good opportunity to learn new things for fresher's as far as experienced person doing same thing for 365 days. Management is highly supportive and accommodation is really good for senior staff.
Pros
Salary paid on time, can learn new things
Cons
Long working hours with less overtime
Basically due to large volume of work your day will be filled with New surprises and information to improve your ability. you will get amazing support from management and your co staff. As a employee of naffco you have to make sure to follow define process and make sure for compliance. by doing that you will have great control over your work as well as your professional growth.
It is very honor to work like Naffco Company, Which is promote your experience for the future but I am little worry about Some managers haven't respect you and not increase your salary after your period complete one good thins is your job is very secure in Naffco.
I'm work in naffco at least 4 years and it helps me a lot to improve my skills to work as a sprinkler system good company salary not delayed and benefit are good, I enjoy work at Naffco
toxic place to work in, so stressful focusing on micromanagement.no matter what the results are, what matters is are you working as what they want you to do even if it is wrong or against your morals.all management is passive and has no influence at all. only CEO takes all decisions.
Production engineers are in great demand in manufacturing industries. ... In multinational companies, a production engineer controls a manufacturing department etc. Experience matters a lot in this profession. The job offers lucrative salary to experience people
Its nice working culture and good plave to work weekly 5 days to work Its a based on fire fighting The most enjoyable thing is weekend only There was learning opportunities is high
NAFFCO is one of the biggest international companies that has a diversify culture from all nationalities. working at NAFFCO expanded my career growth in several departments such as engineering, training and development, branding, Human resources and CEO committee. work environment is very challenging and competitive. the company always seek to be the world's number 1 in all aspects of safety and security.
Over all a good learning experience.Had a professional environment established by the owner but there was lack of understanding among the lower management.That was the weak point in the management which was affecting the overall business by more than 35% to 40%.I honestly suggested many ways to improve our performance but i codnt and that was the hardest thing for me to digest.
Working in NAFFCO has develop my excellence in managing all techno-commercial aspects of complex contracts involving liaison with cross-functional departments for smooth operations of projects as per the Service Level Agreements. Achieved oriented professional with excellent people management skills and an ability to manage change with ease.
Even though working here was stressfull, you will learn a lot of things from here about engineering and management, also you will become quick problem solver. Weekly 2 days off was the best relaxation.
Its really a good memories while i am working with different kinds of people with different countries. I, not only just learn the work ethics but i learned so many things about life that how we should handled the situations and how we should treat the people with different position.Coming about the hardest part is do not judge a person while u r in good condition r position , he / she must be known to you while you are in Bad condition. MOST ENJOYABLE part in the job is "WORK TOGETHER TO RAISE COMPANY UP" so that you can raise up.
naffco is one of the best companies he is given time to time salary but he is working fire fighting for fire alarm and cctv but I am interested oil and gas
I had learned much from my seniors and juniors, gained enough experience. I hope it is a good place for beginners, who are new to sector of Fire Protection.
It's a pro-arab company. Arabs are favored in terms of salary and other benefits. No room for career growth in this company. So hard to get approvals for increment and bonus.
  1. Employee Reviews