NABEEL PERFUMES

NABEEL PERFUMES Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates13 reviews

Its a good place

Good place to work no stress i learn a lot from nabeel group , no increment, good commission salary on time never will be late if you have something you will take it a good company

Have ever worked with nabeel perfumes before and ever since i started working in uae this is the best company have ever met

nothing to say about Nabeel this is the best company have ever worked with the day at work is enjoyable due to the people sorrounding you i learned to leave with other people and learned how to work management is perfect

Pros

free break fast free lunch and free supper

Cons

hours they where 10 hours

Learning at work palce.

It was a great start to work under Nabeel group got to learn many things like - How the market works in UAE - How to attract customers - How to achieve targets and work as a team. - how to handle staff, stock, store and customers. For my higher career growth I am looking for different opportunities.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

No salary growth

Good

Basic salary is very low.-------but on time. No proper hr work on increment .. Bad politics..................... people are good ,,, management have its own policy according to person..not same for all....need to stay there like a slave infront of owner .....

I enjoy working wid nabeel group

I love working here in nabeel perfumes and i havehandled most of the good outlets as per sales..my superior are supportive when it comes to encouraging about the sales.

Pros

Excellent management

A very good working atmosphere

I had a very good working experience in Nabeel Perfumes, Sharjah. Got to learn learn new things like handling with international invoices, terms and conditions etc etc. The wok culture and the people at work were very good and co-operative.

productive and happy environment at work

Arranging and displaying of company's product Dealing and getting orders at carrefour management Happy and productive enivironment Resolve products issues Knowledge of the system with dealing with managers Displaying of products expertise Hardwork to reach the monthly target

Pros

N/a

Productive and fun workplace

The workplace is good quiet and no tension, but we need to be more productive and we need to enhance more our skills. The company policy is very easy to follow the management is good but sometimes giving tensions.

Pros

Free housing allowance

Cons

9 hours duty

Good

Enjoyable part of it is communicating with different type of customers. I am not satisfied from Management. Teammates are very good hardworking. The hardest part of it is customer never comes directly. I should have to catch and make them buy our products.

Good Environment for Work

1) Good Environment 2) Bad politics 3) Monthly Awards give a boost 4) Staff salary not up to the mark 5) Good Working Ambiance

Fun place to work

The culture at Nabeel was fun and encouraged the open door policy where employees could walk to the CEO and discuss their important issues in case they were not taken care by their Managers.

Pros

Pick and Drop service

Cons

No job security

Product knowledge training

Orients, trains, schedules, monitors, evaluates and provides direction to store staff and volunteers; complete time sheets and attendance records.

Productive.

Working with Nabeel has given me an opportunity to handle multiple projects, work with cross functional teams, manage new product development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NABEEL PERFUMES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NABEEL PERFUMES