MUV

MUV Employee Reviews

nep·o·tism

If I could describe MUV in one word, nepotism. The harvest manager was hired years ago and hired everyone in her family and they are the only ones who have got true advancements. Terrible pay. Good work if you want M-F with a consistent schedule. You do learn a lot about cannabis. Work with cool people. If you show respect you get it. I do not advise you work here if you want to make it a career.

Toxic work environment with poor leadership.

Do not work here. There’s a reason their turnover rate is crazy. Leadership is toxic and there is no room to grow. They promise raises when they only give them annually. People literally got leadership positions by sleeping with others within the company. STAY AWAY

– July 12, 2022
Hello. We are the moving and storage müv not the cannabis company. Please kindly remove your review as we are not affiliated with the cannabis industry. Thanks, Kevin Newman - Owner

Amazing work!

Honestly a dream job for a dream company, training is amazing, and they’re very patient-oriented, ensuring patients are offered products that are likely to help not just raise the total cost. Best job I’ve ever had

Its a great company

This company is the best cannabis company in the state. No doubt. great pay and culture. There is no comparison to any company out in the industry this company is where its at.

Exciting workplace

Good place to grow and advance. You are assigned tasks everyday to help you learn more about the products you are dispensing for patients. Family owned company.

Run far away this place is toxic

Favoritism is rampant, if management doesn’t like you there will be a target on your back, completely disfunctional management takes no accountability everyone there seems so upset 24/7. Constantly being threatened with write ups and they throw verbal warnings out like candy, head boss of the building occasionally comes in and fires entire shifts/departments. Do not recommend if you are thinking of coming into the cannabis industry.

Pros

Work with cannabis, Co-workers for the most part are pretty cool

Cons

Disfunctional management that doesn’t know a thing about leading, bad pay, culture is very toxic

Retail cannabis

Cool place to work, not labor intensive as it is mentally intensive. Leadership is pretty much all over the place, things are constantly changing with little to no communication. Profit has become the primary objective of this company and things have shifted to more of a recreational style environment. Pay is ok, tips are nice, discount is nice.

Pros

Discount, health insurance, etc

Cons

Poor leadership

Call center

Wonderful work environment, push yourself to be better and stride to continue making improvements on your work/home life ratio and this is the perfect job, chill people.

Horrible

Hostile work environment, extremely competitive, caddy, woke environment. People you work with do nothing but stab you in the back and talk about you when you aren’t there. Very high school. Manager doesn’t want to get involved, just stays in his office all day long.

Room for advancement fun work environment

Great company to work for! Always room for advancement if hard work is put in! You build a close team relationship with coworkers and its always a positive work environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MUV?

Productive and fun work environment where you actually get to help people.

Management doors are always open, all the way up the chain. There is a real sense of "family", not only with my coworkers but with many of our regular patients. I love my job and look forward to a long career with this company!

Upper Management is your worst nightmare.

We treat medical patients, yet if we have chronic conditions - they write us up every time we’re LEGITIMATELY sick.Upper management is completely and utterly out of touch with the daily running of the stores. They screw us over daily - just due to their sheer ignorance. They don’t provide enough information regarding our specific products, and this makes it difficult to educate our patients.They have NO issue with their medtenders being verbally abused, or even physically threatened. In fact, we were forbidden from calling 911 during one event.They could not care less about the incredible work we do, the relationships we have with patients, or just even as humans that have needs outside of a job. I got catfished by this company. They came across as inclusive and supportive, but that is absolutely not the case.They provided almost no training, and proceeded to yell at me in front of patients when I made a mistake in the first month or so. THAT’S how you get good at this position. Fear.

Cons

No work life balance and not enough compensation for what we dk

Almost unbelievably dysfunctional

I can go on and on about the culture of fear they make their, I could grip about how little they give you in opportunity but I think making the point that they got a massive financial commitment from a 3rd party and then immediately lowered the pay of their workers (by doing away with a bonus structure that they were promicing people that they were hiring).

Environment

When I first started the job seem really cool the people and the environment but over the course of a year. Things have changed the turnover rate is crazy I’m seeing new faces all the time. HR has a spouse in management like who would I talk too smh.

More than what meets the eye

In order to help out future call center representatives, it's always best to be honest when posting a review. So here goes, the current management of the Patient Care Team is toxic. As the previously posted reviews stated, management does openly talk about their employees. Their employees who are mentally and physically exhausted from pulling "mandatory" OT and not being able to use their PTO without coverage. Your PTO will not be approved if you don't find someone to cover your shift. Also, the 5 star reviews that have been posted prior are false because management will task their employees to go online and post a "good" review. On busy days, they would demand mandatory 30 minute lunches and order pizza. No ands, ifs, buts, etc. Don't get me wrong, it used to be a great place (due to the employees) but management has caused so much issues. There is a lot of favoritism and like how the previous review stated, no room for advancement unless you're involved with someone higher up. Who would have thought that going in for work, answering calls (no cold calling) would be a stressful job. Especially being in a cannabis industry. This is supposed to be a job that is meant to assist ALL callers with genuine care and passion, but when the employees are drained day in and day out, how do you expect 100% out of them? I worked at this place for over a year and I've seen it all. From what I hear (by keeping in touch with current employees), it's only getting worse. I do wish the company well, but this specific department needs to work on management. You don't treat your employees wrong, -

Pros

Pay is okay for entry level, desk mates, location

Cons

Management, 30 min lunches, mandatory OT, no work / life balance

Emotional vampire of a job

Management is extremely childish, every week has mandatory overtime, and the store stays understaffed. You can request a day off several weeks in advance for things like doctors appointments and they will give you trouble over it. They also won’t hesitate to remind you how easy you are to replace any time you seem dissatisfied. The pay was at least decent but not enough to cover the therapy you need after working here.

Pros

Pay, other staff members are cool

Cons

Bad management, no work/life balance

Decent spot, decent people.

Decent job, was my first time in the medical industy and i learned alot. I dont think i would go back to the same position as a medtender, but i enjoyed my time there and look forward to seeing how fast they grow!

Pros

Cool people, tons of donuts, knowledge

Cons

Indoors, Dress code, felt bad as the product is overpriced

Chaotic and draining

I’ve never worked for a company so unprofessional and unorganized. They openly talk poorly about employees. The turnover rate is exceptionally high. At least 2-3 people quit a month, for good reason. There’s no way for advancement unless your friends or involved with someone hire up. The only reason I gave 2 stars is because the other reps there made it bearable, people on the phones are nothing but genuine and let’s be real, most of the workers are only there because they have bills to pay. Also just know if you don’t have PTO or you don’t find someone to cover your shift don’t expect to get the day. They always requiring different amounts of OT. They don’t care if you work 6 days in a row. Maybe if they didn’t run people out the door, they wouldn’t ask for so much? All I know is don’t bother with the call center.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Management, location/commute, working conditions

Toxic

Job is very toxic , manipulative once management see you better than there favorite employee they find away to knock you down , HR , directors are so unprofessional yelling and belittling employees!

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Management sucks

Horrible

Policy changes what seems to be weekly1st shift goes to favorites2nd and 3rd shift go to least favoriteFavoritismPoor management Disorganized Low morale.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

No breaks

Good location but need more grow facilities

One facility for 35+ stores , would suggest more facilities & more management with commercial cannabis experience. Also unless you live with your parents & do not have to make a insurance and/or mortage payment. or a auto/marine/air vehicle payment don’t expect to earn a live-able wage with money to spend leftover. Unless you work lots of overtime which is provided + regularly Time / Money

Pros

Work location

Cons

Short lunch / long hours / low income pay rates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MUV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MUV