MUSAFIR.COM

MUSAFIR.COM Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai6 reviews

It was good working there but that could have been better.

It was a good experience but I could have explored more and done better if there was a quality check overall per staff. Still I’m happy that I worked there and most importantly because the managers never put useless pressure on us and given us liberty as well.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Iam a graduate and i have done my graduation from calicut university.

I worked as finance executive and cashier in musafir.com. my work was to recieve payments from the customers by cash, credit or by cheques.i felt working in musafir.com is unsatisfactory for me to achieve my career goal because the work were simple and humble. I always likes doing complicated works and are willing to face any challenges comes upon them.

good

good working envt good management work friendly good location wonderful persons stability employee cooperation good ambience with high values reputed organisation

the management

as i was working in very busy schedule in my first company so i have expected that it would be much batter then that but the management was not good at all they make you seat there and do nothing seat ideal.

amazing

amazing is the most prominent word whci hcan be used for expessing the company . Good atmostphere good colleagues all are helpful

Fun good atmosphere

Overall a good company. Was fun working in the company. Okay Management, Good support from higher authorities. Less politics. Your work is honoured by incentives and quarterly award ceremonies

Pros

Incentives

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MUSAFIR.COM?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MUSAFIR.COM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MUSAFIR.COM Reviews by Location