Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Give the 100% service to the customer.

I'm applying as cashier, I'm willing to join immediately.. Assisting customer needed. Be patient and always smile to the customer. Give what they want.

Pros

Assisting customer needed.

Cons

Work hard

Wet n Wild Make-up Sales promoter or Beauty advisor

The typical day at work is easy with the right personality.Meeting new people and talking to them makes the day go better.I learned a lot about sales as far as getting customers interested in the product without being pushy.And i absolutely enjoy and i loved demonstrating and dealing my products and coming up with a new ways to sell my products to reach my sales goal or target every month.I did'nt feel hardest of my job because i used to work hard in my whole life,and if theres something hard it can be train and learn the things.Actually,this is a good company to work but the salary is not so good.I am looking a good salary and for a new challenge to meet my goals in life.

Pros

Everyday exposure with any faces of customers.

Cons

9hrs working and 30 mins.lunch break

Sales Marketing Field

* Visiting outlet to make orders for those item we are handling. * Follow up order. * Doing Merchandising. * Working with the manager and supervisor as a team. * Every weekend meeting for the updated sales.

Cons

healthcare

i have insentives in every targer i reach

enjoying meeting the different type of customers, challenging...enhancing my personality.meeting new friends and co worker..learning a lot in my daily duties.

Pros

8 hrs duty

Cons

hard but inspiring

Beauty Advisor

I can choose which cosmetics will enhance to the customer's looks.My duties often include giving a customer a make-over. Having a comprehensive knowledge of how to apply cosmetics to faces of various shapes and coloring is an important quality for a beauty advisor.And the most enjoyable part of my job is to achieved my target..

Pros

aggressive and hard working.

Cons

working more than 8hours

productive, more experiences, more knowledge about the product

I have a good experiences in this company. I've got a more knowledge about the product. I considered that this company have very good management. I earned more friends in this company. All my colleague are very nice person even the highness. I never get hard in this job cause all have unity to achieve the target at the end of the month. The most enjoyable part of the job is if you will reach your expectation from yourself that you can do what others can do.

poductive and has a nice working athmosphere

Working at this company had lot of fun, It teaches me to become more optimism and more responsible for the whole will being and to help the company to reach the desired goal. the company itself motivated us to do all things we can for our good and its company's good. working with the people around me was great opportunities because each one of us is working as team and helping each other to enhance its of our talents and skills. For me the hardest part of the job is the time that one of the team will be out because we treated each and everyone as a family. Its very fulfilling that the team will reach our goals and to see the success of the company.

Pros

free unforms

Cons

not good medical insurance

Job is interesting, meeting new people is advantage for me

I've learned a lot in this company. If how to handle the customers, how you can give them a satisfaction, how you will be patience to all type of people you will encounter...I learned how to merchandise properly all the items...

Productive & Learning place

Salary ProcessingFinalization of AccountsPreparation of Monthly Profitability Statement

Only serious

I learned to do work with seriousManagement is not favour to workersCo workers are goodThe workinghoursAll the duties of my workis enjoyable

Pros

free transport