Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Work-Life Balance

hard working and funny work mate

hard working and funny work mate, help its other and how to grow and better to your future..Im so happy to be a part of the company as team member i share my knowledge and skill within more than 7 years to the company ..i hope they give a chance to others to grow better life with the company.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hours make a overtime

very supportive

I worked for 10 hrs daily i learned how to communicate people with confidence the hardest part of my job is to encounter a lot of people with a negative purpose and i owe the management cos they are giving you all the support,the hardest part of my job is to being so friendly the most enjoyable part of my job i met a lot of people...

Pros

free makeup allowance

Cons

20 minutes break

excitement place with the support for the management,not only for teaching but also accepting appearance,i enjoyed most is having the teamwork.

having excitement with my job and giving a support with management,not only about learning but knowing and acccept.the most enjoyable part of my job is having a teamwork to my colleagues and learning from them.

Pros

makeup allowance

Cons

maximum 10 hrs if needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multiplex International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Multiplex International LLC Reviews by Location