Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Reviews for Promoter

I'm applying as cashier, I'm willing to join immediately.. Assisting customer needed. Be patient and always smile to the customer. Give what they want.
Pros
Assisting customer needed.
Cons
Work hard
Everyday was full of excitement and learning, I was getting to meet and assist multi national customers which was my hobby as well. All other colleague and management all worked as a Team to achieve the same Goal and Company's Vision.
The typical day at work is easy with the right personality.Meeting new people and talking to them makes the day go better.I learned a lot about sales as far as getting customers interested in the product without being pushy.And i absolutely enjoy and i loved demonstrating and dealing my products and coming up with a new ways to sell my products to reach my sales goal or target every month.I did'nt feel hardest of my job because i used to work hard in my whole life,and if theres something hard it can be train and learn the things.Actually,this is a good company to work but the salary is not so good.I am looking a good salary and for a new challenge to meet my goals in life.
Pros
Everyday exposure with any faces of customers.
Cons
9hrs working and 30 mins.lunch break
enjoying meeting the different type of customers, challenging...enhancing my personality.meeting new friends and co worker..learning a lot in my daily duties.
Pros
8 hrs duty
Cons
hard but inspiring