Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Reviews for Beauty Consultant

Work-Life Balance

competitive

working in multiplex was a bit tough .but happy coz im contented with when how they treat us as their employee. the hardest part that I experienced with them was when they transfer me from here to different outlets .i handled three outlets in a week. on that I never gave up , instead I just always put in my mind that this is a kind a business I join .i just enjoyed every single day.

meet the sales target and understand the discuss product that you will promote.

Working as a sales promoter is to meet a target on exact date. To elaborate and to promote the new promotions. Make sure to give then a good greet. To apply and explain the product to the customers clearly

employee benefits must be improved

health insurance policy must be upgraded flexibility on the working time to catch more customer must be permitted, training to employees must be done more frequently and fare must be reimburseable to the employee or provided transportation to and from the training place

Pros

salary in on time

Cons

efforts not rewarded fairly

Enjoying the challenge of doing make over

*Promoting the products *Applying make up for different kind of skin types and color *Management was in good condition *Work place very challenging because of the competitor *Hardest part of the job was being challenge of doing make up to customer that is difficult to cover the hardest part of the skin, and more competitor. *Im enjoying the job is because i make my customer happy and satisfied of what i did to them.

productive

its been very hard, standing about 6-9 hours everyday but I develop my skill in applying make up, I can interact with different types of people

productive and my mentor

as i told in my present company still the same as my previous company i do love my work and everything follows . Multiplex is my mentor here at emarate but i just need to improve more myself and financially.

The company is more secured for efficient and work minded employee

I appreciate the work environment where the superviors try to make friendly connections to the employees and to be open and honest with me and to let me know if there is anything I could do to improve upon or do differently in my work.

Beauty Advisor

I can choose which cosmetics will enhance to the customer's looks.My duties often include giving a customer a make-over. Having a comprehensive knowledge of how to apply cosmetics to faces of various shapes and coloring is an important quality for a beauty advisor.And the most enjoyable part of my job is to achieved my target..

Pros

aggressive and hard working.

Cons

working more than 8hours

poductive and has a nice working athmosphere

Working at this company had lot of fun, It teaches me to become more optimism and more responsible for the whole will being and to help the company to reach the desired goal. the company itself motivated us to do all things we can for our good and its company's good. working with the people around me was great opportunities because each one of us is working as team and helping each other to enhance its of our talents and skills. For me the hardest part of the job is the time that one of the team will be out because we treated each and everyone as a family. Its very fulfilling that the team will reach our goals and to see the success of the company.

Pros

free unforms

Cons

not good medical insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multiplex International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Multiplex International LLC Reviews by Location