Multiplex International LLC

Multiplex International LLC Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Work-Life Balance

Wet n Wild Make-up Sales promoter or Beauty advisor

The typical day at work is easy with the right personality.Meeting new people and talking to them makes the day go better.I learned a lot about sales as far as getting customers interested in the product without being pushy.And i absolutely enjoy and i loved demonstrating and dealing my products and coming up with a new ways to sell my products to reach my sales goal or target every month.I did'nt feel hardest of my job because i used to work hard in my whole life,and if theres something hard it can be train and learn the things.Actually,this is a good company to work but the salary is not so good.I am looking a good salary and for a new challenge to meet my goals in life.

Pros

Everyday exposure with any faces of customers.

Cons

9hrs working and 30 mins.lunch break

Beauty Advisor

I can choose which cosmetics will enhance to the customer's looks.My duties often include giving a customer a make-over. Having a comprehensive knowledge of how to apply cosmetics to faces of various shapes and coloring is an important quality for a beauty advisor.And the most enjoyable part of my job is to achieved my target..

Pros

aggressive and hard working.

Cons

working more than 8hours

poductive and has a nice working athmosphere

Working at this company had lot of fun, It teaches me to become more optimism and more responsible for the whole will being and to help the company to reach the desired goal. the company itself motivated us to do all things we can for our good and its company's good. working with the people around me was great opportunities because each one of us is working as team and helping each other to enhance its of our talents and skills. For me the hardest part of the job is the time that one of the team will be out because we treated each and everyone as a family. Its very fulfilling that the team will reach our goals and to see the success of the company.

Pros

free unforms

Cons

not good medical insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multiplex International LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Multiplex International LLC Reviews by Job Title